Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2001 3:39:32 PM EDT
since my Chinese SKS S/N question didn't get answered I am hoping that somebody knows if there is any 7.62 that is sold on strippers.
It's not too important but it may or may not be cheaper that getting them seperately.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#1]
some one correct me if i am wrong, but i think
only the chinese ammo that was imported years
ago were in stripper clips. they are still
pretty common in shotgun news. they sell for
around .10 to a $1 each.
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#2]
jj may be right. The 1st load of ammo I got for my MAK 90 was the Norinco corrosive ammo in the sealed 600 round (sardine), cans. It was all on stripper clips but I believe all that ammo was prohibited from further importation. Too bad too. The corrosive aspect of it is no big deal as long as you wash out the bbl and gas tube with soap and water after using and it has chronographed higher than any other 7.62x39 I've used.
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Last time I bought a hundred I got them at [url]www.gunbroker.com[/url]. You can also try [url]www.auctionarms.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top