Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 5:50:40 PM EDT
For two days, I have heard nothing from the majors (CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS) other than Cheney's hunting accident.  Did any of the networks besides Fox cover Gore's Saudi speech in which he said the U.S. is torturing Arabs?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:05:00 PM EDT
[#1]
They were all too busy covering the "Hunting Accident."  Some of the Moonbats think there is a conspiracy somewhere in this story.

B_S
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Not just the treasonous speech, but the fact that he was paid in part by the Bin Laden family!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:12:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course not, that would hurt their left-wing agenda.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:34:46 PM EDT
[#4]
guy on the radio today suggested that it is because they Hate Bush and Cheney and look for reason to destroy them and they don't give a hoot about Gore because he is insignificant...  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:29:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Of course they didn't!  That would be responsible....and we can't have that, of course!  

They were too busy trying to find the conspiracy in Cheney's hunting accident.  I already told them that it was just a conspiracy to get Condi as VP for strategical reasons in preparation for 2008.  But they thought I was crazy.  Then I changed the story and told them that the accident was nothing more than a test to run a QC check on the Halliburton Gun Making Machine.  They found that much more believable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top