Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 3:42:19 PM EDT
In my 11th grade English class today this screwball starts pouting about how her mom's friends are illegals, they cannot get work, and the kids run around in diapers. She disagreed when I told her that they should get their asses out of this country for the good of their children. The teacher in my class (who is black) tells me to "shut up" and pretty much calls me a racist after I made a comment about MS-13 and how they should be deported.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:44:00 PM EDT
[#1]
If they cannot get work, who pays for their rent, food, clothes, medical bills, cars?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If they cannot get work, who pays for their rent, food, clothes, medical bills, cars?

The American Tax Payer
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, thats why i try to keep my mouth shut when it comes to politics and such.

Oh and GO CLASS OF '07!!!!!

JOUNIORS ROCK!

Sorry had to throw that out there......
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparently the kids parents went on a shopping spree with the illegals.I do not know who is housing them.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Oh and GO CLASS IF '07!!!!!

JOUNIORS ROCK!

I do not hold back, we were discussing the "melting pot". I am not scared of what others think.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I think they make these that say "racist" instead of "bigot":

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:50:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I dont know why we even bother referring to these cretins as 'Illegal aliens' any longer....its not as though the laws they break are even enforced. These people are treated more like house guests than intruders. Perhaps if there were real penalties which were actually enforced the alien issue would clear up.

Perhaps we should hand out those neck collars like in that movie....set to explode 24 hours after your visa expires.....if you try to stay in the country.....BAMMMMMMM...no more head.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:52:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

JOUNIORS Juniors ROCK!

I do not hold back, we were discussing the "melting pot". I am not scared of what others think.

Sorry man but I think you need a couple more years of schooling.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:52:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

JOUNIORS ROCK!

Im not afraid of what others think either I just dont want them to start blabing bull shit. I find it better to just let themselves look like jackasses.

Sig your crool
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:54:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:04:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
In my 11th grade English class
<snip>

says it all, learn to pick your fights.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:08:10 PM EDT
[#12]
It was only two libtards. I made them look like assholes in front of the class.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It was only two libtards. I made them look like assholes in front of the class.

fixed it for you bud.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
In my 11th grade English class today this screwball starts pouting about how her mom's friends are illegals, they cannot get work, and the kids run around in diapers. She disagreed when I told her that they should get their asses out of this country for the good of their children. The teacher in my class (who is black) tells me to "shut up" and pretty much calls me a racist after I made a comment about MS-13 and how they should be deported.

Just remember, you're right.

Where do you attend, BTW? Your loc is VA, and your comments about MS-13 make me think you're probably in Fairfax or Loudon. I go to J.W. Robinson in Fairfax.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I had a anti violence liberal comercial arts instructor that was critiqueing one of my designs with an arrow thru it. He kept asking " Why does the typeset have a arrow thru it? " I kept answering and answering till I got his point, and then when He asked again for the fifth time, ( all this infront of the class) I turned to him and said..." You'r right.... I should not have put an arrow thru it to draw attention to the word. I should have put a FLOWER...!" and I let it hang there as the stunned silence of the class waited... He Said " we will talk about this after class.... By the way, I got a B+ on that project after I informed him that I was not going to take on his political leanings.... I was 17 then It was March 1990... one year later I  was Just getting out of Marine corps boot camp, and drawing some badass tatoos for my brothers.

Keep up the good work kid.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just remember, you're right.

Where do you attend, BTW? Your loc is VA, and your comments about MS-13 make me think you're probably in Fairfax or Loudon. I go to J.W. Robinson in Fairfax.

Yep Loudoun Valley High School.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Doesn't sound like I'd have graduated from your schol with my political leanings. That was two decdes ago or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top