Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 3:10:19 PM EDT
Police arrest suspect in rape near San Rafael High School
www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=4499612&nav=9qrx
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. A suspect in a San Rafael rape case is behind bars after a pedestrian called police to report a man dragging a sobbing 15-year-old girl down the street by her neck.

A police spokesman says Jorge Alberto Ek-Luna was arrested near San Rafael High School yesterday after allegedly trying to kidnap the girl.

Before being taken into custody, the 26-year-old Ek-Luna allegedly dragged the teen into bushes near the high school campus and raped her.

Police are describing Ek-Luna as a recent immigrant from Mexico who was staying in San Rafael.

He was booked on suspicion of rape, kidnapping and assault with a deadly weapon.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:15:19 PM EDT
[#1]
CA-legal M1959 SKS? Check. 1 round milsurp 7.62x39? Check. Cheap black plastic body bag in near bed of repatriation pick-up? Check.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#2]
This fine undocumented imigrant is just here to commit the rapes that the kennedys aren't willing to do.

If that was my 15 Y.O. daughter ..........
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Either the media has decided that illegal aliens are going to be called "immigrants" from now on..............or this guy was LEGAL?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:35:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sorry but if I see someone dragging someone else down the street by their frikking neck I am going to do a little more than call the cops.

maybe

DRAW DOWN
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Either the media has decided that illegal aliens are going to be called "immigrants" from now on..............or this guy was LEGAL?

No, they've pretty much decided to just call them immigrants.  Occasionally there will be an "undocumented" attached but don't bet on it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, they've pretty much decided to just call them immigrants.  Occasionally there will be an "undocumented" attached but don't bet on it.

The new pc way to say amnesty is "regularize"........... that's when you make an illegal into a Citizen
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:59:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. A suspect in a San Rafael rape case is behind bars after a pedestrian called police to report a man dragging a sobbing 15-year-old girl down the street by her neck.

A police spokesman says Jorge Alberto Ek-Luna was arrested near San Rafael High School yesterday after allegedly trying to kidnap the girl.

Before being taken into custody, the 26-year-old Ek-Luna allegedly dragged the teen into bushes near the high school campus and raped her.

Police are describing Ek-Luna as a recent immigrant from Mexico who was staying in San Rafael.

He was booked on suspicion of rape, kidnapping and assault with a deadly weapon.

I wonder what method was used to determine this.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder what method was used to determine this.

I hear the Police occasionally employ psychics
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#9]
San Rafael has always had problems with illegal aliens; back 25 years at least. It has a fair amount of apartments and is in close proximity to some of the wealthiest cities in California. The gardeners, servants, and manual laborers have to live close to the rich, and since San Rafael has the apartments, that's where they live.

I was there with the wife and daughter a couple of months ago and saw a cop with an illegal cuffed and stuffed face down in the dirt. My daughter needed to see that.

That place is screwed up. A modest home cost $1 million, yet there are major problems with illegals.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:04:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Take him out back and shoot him in the head.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:22:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, how do the cops now he's a recent "immigrant" from Mexico?

They look exactly like everyone else and there is absolutely no way to tell them apart from anyones else...or at least so I've been told.

89grand aka One Trick Pony
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top