Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 12:09:04 PM EDT
Cheney shoots the lawyer to cover up:

the murder of Coretta Scott King, which was a warning to black Activists to leave alone the existance of...

the Hurricane Machine which was funded by big lumber and Halliburton along with the CIA explosives that...

blew up the
dikes in N.O., which was in turn covered up by:

the murder of Chief Justice Renquist, which was done to speed up the approval of:

the new chief Justice, which is part of the great plan to:

spy on all of the American People with wiretaps to imprison:

the people with proof that the CIA created 9/11 with missiles that LOOKED like airplanes, because...

it will prevent Condi Rice from becoming VP when Cheney is the victim of a mysterious,

(Cheney has to go to cloud the water over the Halliburton-driving outing of Valerie Plame.)

Bird Flu outbreak being created in secret government labs targetted to kill.....

the people who are fighting to end the abuses at Camp Gitmo, which is...

just a cover for the failures in Iraq and Iran, which were a way to take attention away from the bad economy,

which was purposely sabotaged to make rich people richer as their reward for....

helping Bush steel the 2000 election.

It's all Bush's fault!!!!!

Did I leave anything out?

Editted to repair the results of my inattention to detail and all the related cover ups and conspiracies....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:09:56 PM EDT
[#1]
No, actually it's a plot to get Condi into the VP office to set her up for '08.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:11:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Dang it!  I missed that part.  What else?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

the murder of Coretta Scott King, which was a warning to black Activists to leave alone the coverup of:

the blown up dikes in N.O., which was in turn covered up by:

the murder of Chief Justice Renquist, which was done to speed up the approval of:

just a cover for the failures in Iraq and Iran, which were a way to take attention away from the bad economy,

which was purposely sabotaged to make rich people richer as their reward for....

helping Bush steel the 200 election.

Wow.......you've out DU'ed the Democratic Underground. I'm impressed.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

the murder of Coretta Scott King, which was a warning to black Activists to leave alone the coverup of:

Your just a DU  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Just a 0
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow.......you've out DU'ed the Democratic Underground. I'm impressed.

+1

I am impressed!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Got to throw in that missile that hit the Pentagon, and the bombs that took down the WTC.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Got to throw in that missile that hit the Pentagon, and the bombs that took down the WTC.

Mention this, add in something about the plane that went down over NYC a month later...get something about Haliburton in there.....then post at DU!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:21:07 PM EDT
[#9]
You guys are wearing me out, but I'll keep perfecting the perfect conspiracy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#10]
You forgot all about the Halliburton Hurricane Machine!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#11]
It's all starting to make sense now!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Arctic Oil
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:02:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

the murder of Coretta Scott King, which was a warning to black Activists to leave alone the existance of...

the Hurricane Machine which was funded by big lumber and Halliburton along with the CIA explosives that...

blew up the
dikes in N.O., which was in turn covered up by:

the people with proof that the CIA created 9/11 with missiles that LOOKED like airplanes, because...

it will prevent Condi Rice from becoming VP when Cheney is the victim of a mysterious,

(Cheney has to go to cloud the water over the Halliburton-driving outing of Valerie Plame.)

Bird Flu outbreak being created in secret government labs targetted to kill.....

helping Bush steel the 2000 election.

Editted to repair the results of my inattention to detail and all the related cover ups and conspiracies....

Sounds like a retarded episode of Connections  by James Burke.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#14]
You left out SKULL&BONZ , the freemasons , and the Illuminadi , and Richard Mellon Scape , and Bin Laden family financing it all !!        

iM SpEnDiN ToO mUcH TImE aT DuNG !!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You left out SKULL&BONZ , the freemasons , and the Illuminadi , and Richard Mellon Scape , and Bin Laden family financing it all !!        

iM SpEnDiN ToO mUcH TImE aT DuNG !!!

He forgot Opus Dei.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top