Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 9:38:35 AM EDT
do you have to have an mp3 player to listen to them, or can you just listen to them on your computer?  do they download as mp3 files?  do you need any special software like itunes?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#1]
no-one?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't podcast radio shows, but I'll see if I can help.  If you can download the file to your computer, you should be able to play it.  You will need a program that plays MP3 files.  Chances are, you already have a program that plays MP3 files on your computer.  Download the files, open them and see what happens.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:06:45 AM EDT
[#3]
itunes has a searchable listing of podcasts, pretty much all subjects: news, sports, guns, food, etc.... After you download them (mp3 I think) you can listen to them on any mp3 player. You can also download videos. 99% of the podcasts are free.

www.podcast.net/  <--- probally the best site out here for podcasts

www.podcastdirectory.com/

www.podcastalley.com/
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:10:53 AM EDT
[#4]
You will need to have an MP3 player program installed on your PC.  The free RealPlayer or Windows media player will work.  You don't need to have a phyiscal hardware MP3 player like an Ipod or anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top