Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 8:54:14 AM EDT
I get a suunto,vector model, its 200 bucks, it seems like alot but it has features that my g-shock doesn't have.

The POS is supposed to be water proof to 30M, the first time i take it for a lap swim in the pool it goes tits up, i take it back and exchange it for another one. i barely bump the new one against the bench at the range and the bezel ring pops off. i figure i'll just pick it up and snap it back on right? wrong, the bezel is held on by little posts, two of which are broken off. the store wont exchange this one for that so i go to suunto web-site, it is purposely hard to navigate, and confusing, and good luck getting anywhere in the customer service area of it. it says pick your country but has only one country to pick from, france! well that pretty much solves that riddle, a french company that makes shit products and has no customer service, what a surprize.

And oh ya, i went to thier booth at the shot show, thinking they might be cool and exchange it for me, (they had cases of watches with them) they directed me to the cust. service # on the web site that isnt there, and told me to try ext. # yada yada yada. f**king liars. So guys if your thinking of buying a suunto, dont, stick with your g-shock. joe
p.s. i stand corrected, its a finnish POS, it sucks, dont get it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top