Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 7:13:04 AM EDT
have not watch these shows in so long and they have not changed any!
turned over to Maury and it still they same stuff that he was doing years ago.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:14:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I think it's the same show played over and over again.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I like how the woman screams that there is NO WAY IN HELL, ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE that someone else is the daddy and then when Maury points out otherwise, she runs off the stage.

HAHAHA HOOCH

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:16:14 AM EDT
[#3]
and then she has them test like 10 other guys who just 'might' be the father...just to be sure.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:16:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup,good example of whats wrong with America. Just turn one of these showns on.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:20:50 AM EDT
[#5]
lol
"You are not the Father!!!"
fall on the floor and start crying.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh man I remember it was between 2 guys and NEITHER of them were the father.  I thought "daaaaayum, what a ho"

then the 2 guys are all buddy-buddy.  Like this $2 dollah ho is worth all the TV bravado.
That's right playah, you roll, cuz you tapped dat ass.  Oh please.  The local hood rat.  That's like bragging the next morning after picking up the bar rag.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:40:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I watch TV rarely.   Its all the same.   Im glad when i turn it off
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#8]
My dad says that they take bets on it at work. Good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:46:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Usually watch it on my lunch break.  Keeps me grounded in the reality that there really are a lot of stupid people out there.  And they drive cars.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:46:54 AM EDT
[#10]
The really sad part is how many people will tune in and watch it again, and again, even though it's the "same show" that has aired for years.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:54:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Maury is a millionaire off the "Who's my baby's daddy?" and "Freaks of Nature!" shows.

I love the end zone dance the non fathers do when they are told they're off the hook for this one..."I tapped that ass, got the money from Maury, and the baby ain't mine!"

Its the Ghetto Trifecta.  Under a Screechjet Administration, people like that would rounded up and placed into a large expeditionary peacekeeping force so the UN would have the Army it deserves, and we could cull the public assistance rolls a little.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:57:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Why do the people even go on there?   Do they get paid?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top