Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 3:07:51 PM EDT
I just found out about www.technicalvideorental.com from a member here a while ago. I rented a couple of videos from them and was very please. Then, one day, I click my bookmark to go rent a few more and the page is no longer available. Wha... what!! I was very upset. Anyways, I did a history search of the last time I was there and visited one of the other pages and bam! There it is!! Yay!!! Aparently, they upgraded the site or something and changed their homepage. That was why my link was bad.

Anyways, any of you that don't know about this place, just check out their firearms section and you will be sold!!

Enjoy,
Kris
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess no one cares?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
tagged
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy Hell!

Edit, $10 per rental? Granted they are rather unusual titles, but you could almost buy some of those DVD's for that.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Holy Hell!

Edit, $10 per rental? Granted they are rather unusual titles, but you could almost buy some of those DVD's for that.

Have you looked at the prices for the gun videos? Some of those are easily $50 each. Technical videos aren't cheap.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:37:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy Hell!

Have you looked at the prices for the gun videos? Some of those are easily $50 each. Technical videos aren't cheap.

I know.  But I buy videos instead of paying 2.99 to rent them though too. So percentage wise, its about the same. I'm strange like that though....
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:13:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy Hell!

I know.  But I buy videos instead of paying 2.99 to rent them though too. So percentage wise, its about the same. I'm strange like that though....

I used to do the same thing until I joined Netflix. Heck, I'd rent a movie and end up paying $15 for it after late fees. I just started buying them also. I've easily got 500+ DVD's, and I probably won't watch 10% of them again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top