Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 1:51:34 PM EDT
gay looking hippie had all the stickers no one died when clinton lied, pictures of bush, kerry stickers

I was checking out his SUV going WTF then I saw a funny sticker in huge letters it said, pull the troops out of Iraq.... send the ATF!

sounds like a interesting idea.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Must be a cat person.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
gay looking hippie had all the stickers no one died when clinton lied, pictures of bush, kerry stickers

I was checking out his SUV going WTF then I saw a funny sticker in huge letters it said, pull the troops out of Iraq.... send the ATF!

But they only harrass, oppress, and abuse law-abiding citizens and Nicholas Cage.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:58:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But they only harrass, oppress, and abuse law-abiding citizens and Nicholas Cage.

what did nick cage do?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:00:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what did nick cage do?

It's reference to Lord of War.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:08:53 PM EDT
[#5]
They make me laugh every day.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:16:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
gay looking hippie

Redundant.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#7]
The tard was probably trying to make a statement about how the real problem in Iraq are all those "assault weapons" flooding the streets...

Must be the NRA's fault...
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

gay looking hippie had all the stickers no one died when clinton lied .

Vince Foster might not agree with that
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:35:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

gay looking hippie had all the stickers no one died when clinton lied .

Vince Foster might not agree with that

Or Randy Weaver. Or what's left of the branch davidians.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top