[#2]
someone is getting poon tonight!

Could have been worse!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:52:39 PM EDT
[#3]
must have been a blonde that took the order

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Next time use ProFlowers.com.  You could have gotton 2 dozen roses for $20 less and had it delivered on the correct day.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:12:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
someone is getting poon tonight!

Could have been worse!

Eggsactly, this could work out in your favor.

Get pie tonight, and then call into work tomorrow for more pie.  Now there's a good Valentines Day.

ETA:  This isn't bad, trust me.  The good thing is she got the flowers and she knew they were from you.  

I was sort of dating this one girl at the beginning of the summer.  We'd gone out a couple times, but I hadn't made a move on her.  Soooo, after telling this to my friends, they told me I needed to get on my horse and make this girl know I was interested.  So I figure, how about flowers, right?

I didn't send her roses, that might have freaked her out.  So it was mix of a couple different summer flowers.  When I call to send the flowers, they want to know what to put on the note.  I tell them nothing special, just my name so she knows its from me.  

Anyhow, flowers get delivered on a wednesday.  No call that night.  Thursday, no call.  Friday, no call.  Saturday my coworkers tell me to just call her and find out what the hell is up.  So I call and leave a message.  She calls me back sunday.  I ask her if maybe she got a delivery sometime during the week.  Maybe flowers perhaps.  She then tells me there was nothing on the flowers telling her they were from me.  Which makes me think, how many other guys is she getting freaking flowers from.  Needless to say, that one didn't work out.  It doesn't help that I'm retarded when it comes to this stuff anyway.  Ugh.  Oh well.

Moral of the story, pie is good.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It could have been worse... it could havebeen delivered on the 2/15

Exactly!

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I called the flower shop and ordered a dozen long stem red roses, you know, the nice arrangement, to be delivered TOMORROW to my girlfriend at work.

Well....exactly 1 hour and fifteen minutes later she calls me and starts thanking me for the roses.

Goddamn $85 order and they deliver it on the wrong day.

Blahhhhhh.............

You're gonna have to spend alot more than $85 tomorrow now that her expectations have been built up.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#9]
She gets an extra day to look at them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Well bro, they could have taken BOTH $85 orders to your WIFE instead of one to your girlfriend and one to your wife. THAT would have sucked.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#11]
$85????

I hope you're getting a damn good Filet or Rib eye and a serious knob job on Steak and BJ day.....
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I had flowers sent to my wife at work and they put the wrong name on the card. So my wife gets them and says "Who the heck is ...."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top