Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 9:42:07 AM EDT
For the last few years are they the only ones willing to pony up the money to advertise on the back cover of Guns and Ammo? I think a short while back I saw the new handgun by S&W on there for one month, but that's it.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#1]
No doubt after several expensive marketing studies, Kimber decided that the novice gun buyers who read G&A are the ones they feel they need to market to?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No doubt after several expensive marketing studies, Kimber decided that the novice gun buyers who read G&A are the ones they feel they need to market to?

Well I'd rather see all the novices buying Kimbers than some of the CRAP you see newbies show up at the range with... *shudder*
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Well, this novice loves his Kimber.

I shot it side by side with a Les Baer...functionally the Baer was smoother...but mine printed better.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Lotsa ads gets you lots of positive "stories" of the same manufacturer's firearms inside. Kimber should spend more on fixing the problems they have with SOME of the parts on their guns instead.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

In that case they must be hogging it to keep Para Ordnace away.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I'd rather see all the novices buying Kimbers than some of the CRAP you see newbies show up at the range with... *shudder*

Right on!  Nothing wrong with a Kimber, especially for a stock out of the box gun.

Travis

Member of the Kimber Koolaid Klub......opps!, that's KKK!!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I shot it side by side with a Les Baer...functionally the Baer was smoother...but mine printed better.

Baer is the only mfgr to absolutely guarantee accuracy. Kimber doesn't, SA doesn't, Colt doesn't, H&K doesn't.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:14:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Lotsa ads gets you lots of positive "stories" of the same manufacturer's firearms inside.

+1
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#9]
ya know we rarely sold kimbers and then allowed the stock to dry up , now that we are  almost I get "Got any Kimbers?" about twice a day
Im guessing they did not want to buy one just checkig to see if we had any LOL
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:52:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
ya know we rarely sold kimbers and then allowed the stock to dry up , now that we are  almost I get "Got any Kimbers?" about twice a day

You expected any different???????    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top