Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 9:22:17 AM EDT
The GI paychecks used to have a blurb on the back about needing 2 witnesses if you endorsed it with an X.

You got it, I got curious once, grabbed a couple of guys and went off to the bank.  It took about an hour or so to get my money, but I did.

I'll write up the details sometime.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:42:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to sign for all UPS and FedEx packages with an X.

When I was working for an auto parts store in shipping and receiving, we were supposed to put names on all returned core tags. The warehouse would return them if there was no name on the tag. We were convinced that they did not read the tag but just looked to see if something was there.

Ozzie Osborne, Ted Nugent, John Rambo, Clint Eastwood, Harry Callahan, etc sure had a lot of issues with their starters and alternators.....  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top