Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 4:16:09 PM EDT
I attened SHOT 2006 this weekend, and got to examine the new Sig 556. While I appreciate some of the modifications, overall I, like many members, would rather have a Sig 55x closer to the original series of rifles. I talked to a Sig rep, who basically said Sig would build whatever their customers wanted, and that he wanted ideas and feedback emailed to him. So, if you want an original 55x, let him know.

[email protected]

BTW, I was extremly impressed with Mr. Harris', and Sig's customer service. Definetly a company that deserves our support! They were nice enough to let me sneak a photo:

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I just don't understand why SkyNet Arms can't come out with their traditional Phased Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

Why did they put that integrated FLIR on there when the standard tri-inversion sight worked so well.

Until they listen to the consumer, I will buy my energy weapons else ware.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:48:31 AM EDT
[#3]
How heavy was that thing?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:51:13 AM EDT
[#4]
The 20" model (pictured) was about 8.5 or 9lbs with the Eotech and Surefire forend. The 16" model without any accessories was in the 6lb range.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:54:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just don't understand why SkyNet Arms can't come out with their traditional Phased Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

Why did they put that integrated FLIR on there when the standard tri-inversion sight worked so well.

Until they listen to the consumer, I will buy my energy weapons else ware.

+1

Bump for Phasers-R-Us
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:56:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Good work Natedog!

Email Sent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top