Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 2:02:22 PM EDT
I can see if you live in the south but some of y'all live in conneticut or wyoming and stuff, don't you get snow every year? Wouldn't it be wierder if you didn' get snow at all? It reminds me of everyone talking about how hot it is every summer, it's the south, it gets hot EVERY SUMMER!!!!

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#1]
People don't know whats good for them, so they complain about the snow.

I love snow.  I love it so much, I bought a toy dedicated to playing on the snow.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Its been a light winter overall, and this is a significant storm.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I can see if you live in the south South, but some of y'all live in conneticut Connecticut or wyoming Wyoming and stuff, don't you get snow every year? Wouldn't it be wierder weirder if you didn' didn't get snow at all? It reminds me of everyone talking about how hot it is every summer, it's the south South,, it gets hot EVERY SUMMER!!!!

I guess we can't talk about hurricanes later this year.  

(Or spelling and grammar.)
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#4]
They get a little snow and they think it's the end of the world.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:32:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They get a little snow and they think it's the end of the world.

Hopefully, they're not trying to drive in it.  Somebody might get hurt.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Its like no one ever seen snow before.  Got a foot a north NJ.  Can't even ride my ski doo.  Its all power.  I hit the gas and i am down to the bear earth!  We got no base here!  2 weeks ago, a mason on my job was working with no shirt on!  It was 65 and sunny!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:14:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Its been a light winter overall, and this is a significant storm.

NYC got shellaced, we didn't get any-weird.

Most snow in Central Park in one day since they started keeping track, lot of airports closed etc but NBC leads off with "Cheney shoots hunting partner"

But now a few days later we are getting blasted by high winds and finally have at least a dusting of snow on the ground. Quite a winter. Given the price of heating, I  am glad its been mild this year.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:23:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Not much snow here in north central Ohio but the temp is holding at 5 degrees.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#10]
I am not so much worried about the snow (I've seen 15" in NW AR alone, anything above a foot and I start getting a little worried about the power lines), but the ICE we get here.  God how I hate ice.  Not just for the power, but for the jackasses who don't know how to drive on it and think that its still ok to go out and drive 40mph in a 25 like its July.  'Round here, we have things called 'hills', and you don't go up certain hilly streets unless you want to total your vehicle.

I do hope it will someday snow enough for me to break out my Scout II though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top