Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 8:44:54 AM EDT
I was watching the travel channel yesterday and they had a section on the Ica stones, and how it supposedly showes men killing dinosaurs.

While I am a creationist, these look like fakes to me...

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#1]
You are a what?

You think the earth is how old?

That dinosaurs dont exist? or ???

please define your views here..

(0_o)
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Why does that guy on the rock have a leg jutting out of his head?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:34:32 AM EDT
[#3]
The guy on the bottom left looks like he's trying to get some tongue action from the brontosaurus.

While I wouldn't be surprised if man were here during dinosaurs of some sorts in the later periods, I'd vote fake for these rocks as well. Just too obvious and newly drawn looking.  I wouldn't think cave man drawings would define a dinosaur as so... cute.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Perhaps the "aliens" who built Machu Pichu made them to showcase their time travel dino hunt. It's a race of otherworldly creatures with a third leg coming out of the back of their heads.

Or maybe they are fake, and the aliens DIDN'T hunt dinosaurs.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:52:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The guy on the bottom left looks like he's trying to get some tongue action from the brontosaurus.

While I wouldn't be surprised if man were here during dinosaurs of some sorts in the later periods, I'd vote fake for these rocks as well. Just too obvious and newly drawn looking.  I wouldn't think cave man drawings would define a dinosaur as so... cute.

That was one of the first things I noticed as well. The big guy looks like he's gonna tap that dino's behind.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:58:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey I bought one of those stones in Tulum...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:56:59 AM EDT
[#8]
The ONLY way they could be real is if there was a sort of "Land of the Lost" with an island of dinosaurs somewhere.

But there isnt - and wasnt.

Dinosaurs and humans NEVER met. This isnt a theory - there is proof over and over and over.

Now - humans did see things like Wooly Mammoths, and Sabretooth tigers and giant sloths and other creatures that are now extinct.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top