Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 7:14:24 AM EDT
There has been a bug going around (nasty one at that) for awhile now. My brother caught it.. was puking up his dinner for 7 hours straight.

He was puking so hard, he actually broke blood vells in his face. It looks.. weird.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:19:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I had that happen to me a few years ago at a sales meeting when I got food poisoning.  Up from 11p to 6a puking everything I had in my stomach.  Bloodshot and looked like my face was beat up because of all the bruising.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:20:20 AM EDT
[#2]
When you break them in your butt they are called hemroids, what do you call them when they bust in your face? Cheekroids, headnoids liproids?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:24:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
When you break them in your butt they are called hemroids, what do you call them when they bust in your face? Cheekroids, headnoids liproids?

LOL

I dunno.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:26:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I had that happen to me a few years ago at a sales meeting when I got food poisoning.  Up from 11p to 6a puking everything I had in my stomach.  Bloodshot and looked like my face was beat up because of all the bruising.

that's nasty , lol
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:27:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Dang. Happened to me when I went on a drinking binge few weeks ago. Went home and threw up for 3 hours. When I woke up, looked like I got beat down bad. Took about a week to clear up.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
that's nasty , lol

But, there was a silver lining.

My condition kept me from making a big mistake, which would have been dating the office's receptionist.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#7]
 Several years ago I got food poisoning.   Threw up until i got the dry heaves.   My stomach would cramp up and stay locked for 20 seconds at a stretch.   The strain and pressure on my eyes was bad enough that I felt injury to them was very possible.   My stomach would cramp up until a tiny amount of stomach juice dribbled out of my mouth, only then would my stomach relax.

Several minutes later it would hit again, 6 hours of it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:20:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
 Several years ago I got food poisoning.   Threw up until i got the dry heaves.   My stomach would cramp up and stay locked for 20 seconds at a stretch.   The strain and pressure on my eyes was bad enough that I felt injury to them was very possible.   My stomach would cramp up until a tiny amount of stomach juice dribbled out of my mouth, only then would my stomach relax.

Several minutes later it would hit again, 6 hours of it.

Dry heaves is like dry firing a bow, damage can be done.  I learned a little trick long time ago on some bad shrimp.  After you chuck the first time, get a wet towel  and clean your face off good then get a medium size glass of water and drink it down, two if you can. This does two things, first it gives your belly somthin to jack out, secondly it helps flush the remaining crap in your belly.  Lets face it, your going to chuck again so there might as well be somthin in your belly to chuck. As you continue the chucking episodes will get milder and the water will come out nice and clean.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Been around any chickens lately?

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:42:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Probably ate some tainted pie.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Poor guy. I think we've all been there, those nights when you sleep on the bathroom floor.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Did he go hunting with the VP?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:54:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Poor guy. I think we've all been there, those nights when you sleep on the bathroom floor.

Yep......especially after killing a bottle of $12 Vodka
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top