Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 3:35:33 PM EDT
Any of you grill aficionados out there recommend a good charcoal grill? I need to upgrade from the tiny, three steaks max, grill I won at my high school senior party to something with a little more room. As much as I would love a huge BBQ rig, I just don't have space to keep one. Needs to be Charcoal, room for a hardwood log or two would be nice as well. I'm a college student also so those fancy 1K plus grills won't work well either.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I use a black Weber grill-have for years-and we have the 2nd largest one.

I'll never use another grill.

HH
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Brinkmann Smoke-n-Pit Deluxe!  Best of both worlds!

Offset firebox that can be used as a small charcoal grill, large smoke shamber with two levels for smoking, or fill it with coals and have about 500 sq. inches of grilling area!  About $220
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I use a black Weber grill-have for years-and we have the 2nd largest one.

I'll never use another grill.

HH

yup.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Brinkmann Smoke-n-Pit Deluxe!  Best of both worlds!
img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Gunguy1911/100_0153.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Gunguy1911/100_0151.jpg

Big 'ol +1. Hard to go wrong. While I don't have a Brinkman, my setup is very similar. Best grill decision I ever made.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Large Weber charcoal grill here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#7]
If I was stuck on charcoal... I wold absolutely get the smoke/grill model posted above.  I used a friends once... I cannot imagine having anything else.

That being said, I prefer a nice stainless gas grill.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If I was stuck on charcoal... I wold absolutely get the smoke/grill model posted above.  I used a friends once... I cannot imagine having anything else.

Heathen!  Gas is for indoor cooking!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and women
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:06:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and women

True, but only indoors, the only reason a mowan should be near a gas grill is if she's bringing you another beer or some other sundry task!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Sell your car and keep this in the drive way.......

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top