Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 11:28:42 AM EDT
I've searched snopes but had no luck. My dad told it to me. He said the woman who told it to him got it from a friends son who did a job interview with the Wisconsin State Patrol. It's supposed to determine if you have the mind of a psycopath. I'm convinced it is not really a job interview question. maybe you guys can find it somewhere on the intereweb and prove me right.

Two sisters attend their mothers funeral. One of the sisters sees a very good looking man that she would like to learn more about, but doesn't know his name. The funeral ends and a few days later the woman kills her sister. Why?

I have to go. someone should get the answer soon. i'll check in tommorow
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#1]
she's trying to get him to come to another funeral so she can talk to him.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:31:02 AM EDT
[#2]
exactly. way to easy to be real.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:32:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've searched snopes but had no luck. My dad told it to me. He said the woman who told it to him got it from a friends son who did a job interview with the Wisconsin State Patrol. It's supposed to determine if you have the mind of a psycopath. I'm convinced it is not really a job interview question. maybe you guys can find it somewhere on the intereweb and prove me right.

Two sisters attend their mothers funeral. One of the sisters sees a very good looking man that she would like to learn more about, but doesn't know his name. The funeral ends and a few days later the woman kills her sister. Why?

I have to go. someone should get the answer soon. i'll check in tommorow

Yeah, I heard this one about a tear ago.  A supposed psychopath would answer by saying that the woman killed her sister in order to meet the man.  It's all bunk though and it is in fact in snopes:  www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/sister.htm
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:34:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
she's trying to get him to come to another funeral so she can talk to him.

That's the best I can come up with.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#5]
She kills her sister so that the sister won't get the man instead of her.

NOTE: this makes no sense because she doesn't even know the man's name and doesn't even know if the sister was intersted in the man. But, just to be safe, when she gets in a minor argument over something with the sister, she kills her so she won't be competition.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Because the guy is already seeing one of the sisters. The other sister get's jealous and kills her rival.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:29:54 PM EDT
[#8]
It's not a real story, it's supposed to be a simple test of how you know if someone thinks like a psychopath.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top