Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 9:16:14 AM EDT
http://www.50caliberterror.com/index2.html

Something needs to be done about this site

<Hotlink removed -- Defcon>
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#1]

A project of the Freedom States Alliance

feedom states who wish to remove freedoms?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:32:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Sometimes I feel like Hercules, fighting the hydra.
Everytime we as gun owners stop one anti gun bill, or anti-gun group, 2 more pop up to take their place.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:39:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Someone would have to set up a website counteracting it. The page should consist of a detailed counter argument...that is effective and 100% fact.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:35:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I know I realized there is no e-mail or a way to voice your thoughts..Just another way of showing how much freedom they believe in....I wish I knew how to set up a site and put it out there.

What also gets me is HUNTERS SAY or HUNTERS DO NOT NEED...WTF What about BenchRest or Target Shooters Why do our rights not count..I do not hunt or think of killing an animal. I shoot at steel and paper for grouping...Why The F*&K is it always HUNTERS that decide what everyone can own.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:53:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:15:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I know I realized there is no e-mail or a way to voice your thoughts..Just another way of showing how much freedom they believe in....I wish I knew how to set up a site and put it out there.

What also gets me is HUNTERS SAY or HUNTERS DO NOT NEED...WTF What about BenchRest or Target Shooters Why do our rights not count..I do not hunt or think of killing an animal. I shoot at steel and paper for grouping...Why The F*&K is it always HUNTERS that decide what everyone can own.

Because it is easier to remove/ban "hunting weapons" than to ban "target rifles" after a few years dummy!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#7]
stupid fuckin libs!!!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:38:50 PM EDT
[#8]
the dumb bitch said "they shoot a bullet with an incendiary(spelling??) tip, that means heat seeking...." what a crock of shit.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:23:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Those videos do nothing more than piss me off.  I can't believe the lies that the media never challenge on this issue.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:31:02 PM EDT
[#10]
So this is the gun-grabbers new tactic?  Using the excuse of terrorists to ban guns.  Pathetic.  Fucking assholes.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:39:39 AM EDT
[#11]
who needs a gun that; using incendary ammo, could shoot down the space shuttle. hell incendary must mean heat-seeking: right? what fucking shepards those on that site apper to be. motherless fucks make me want to buy a .50
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:33:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I bet these are the same people that want people to wear helmets when they play soccer
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:35:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So this is the gun-grabbers new tactic?  Using the excuse of terrorists to ban guns.  Pathetic.  Fucking assholes.

These are probably the same people that are saying Bush is using scare tactics to get us to support the Iraq war.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:48:05 PM EDT
[#14]
The same thread is posted in the .50 forum.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=3&t=194361

Edit: You have to laugh at all the disinformation that's on that site...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:54:54 PM EDT
[#15]
this reminds me of a quote

"The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top