Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 9:00:35 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can get a stuffed toy of the tamed creature on that show?

Time is of the essence on this one.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I have searched several search engines with no luck.I found a lot of blogs requesting the same thing, though.  So there is a market for them.  Maybe the show is not popular enough.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:35:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have searched several search engines with no luck.I found a lot of blogs requesting the same thing, though.  So there is a market for them.  Maybe the show is not popular enough.

I got the same results.  The people here can cast a wider net though.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:40:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I did find some user groups on yahoo surface groups.
I scanned them and didn't see anything, but that might be a good place to ask.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:37:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:03:28 PM EDT
[#6]
So does anyone think the show will get a 2nd season?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:22:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So does anyone think the show will get a 2nd season?

I hope so, because I found the show pretty enjoyable, but it's looking grim right now.  Every show I like gets cancelled.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:32:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I saw the last episode - can someone fill me in?
it looks like a decent show, but I have no idea wtf it is about...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:47:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I saw the last episode - can someone fill me in?
it looks like a decent show, but I have no idea wtf it is about...

Same here.  I like monsters, but haven't seen a single episode.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:49:40 AM EDT
[#10]
When I was looking around for a toy, I came across the NBC(?) site for the show, and it said they did not renew it, and disassembled and threw away the set.  Then it got renewed for a 2nd season of, I think, 16 episodes.

ETA- the show is about a giant, secret group that has been working with biological engineering since the 50's.  They cloned their first animals in the 70's.  They have grown dinosaurs, too.  But the sea monsters are engineered from scratch.  One of the most troubling things about them is the fact that they survive in holes they dig under the surface of the earth, inside the Earth's magma.  That is just a little too damned far fetched, even for this show.  It seems as though this secret organization is collecting samples of every living organzism, and that these sea monsters were created to kill off the planet, and then they will use the samples to rebuild the earth once that has occurred.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:32:31 AM EDT
[#11]

ETA- the show is about a giant, secret group that has been working with biological engineering since the 50's.  They cloned their first animals in the 70's.  They have grown dinosaurs, too.  But the sea monsters are engineered from scratch.  One of the most troubling things about them is the fact that they survive in holes they dig under the surface of the earth, inside the Earth's magma.  That is just a little too damned far fetched, even for this show.  It seems as though this secret organization is collecting samples of every living organzism, and that these sea monsters were created to kill off the planet, and then they will use the samples to rebuild the earth once that has occurred.

Damn, that sounds pretty good.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:53:02 AM EDT
[#12]
so explain how the kid burned the older kid in the fight....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:59:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
so explain how the kid burned the older kid in the fight....

He was infected by being bitten by one of the baby creatures and his pet genengineered lizard healed him...and in the process infused him with some of its DNA.  He's turning into one of the lizard things and thus has their electrical ability.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top