Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 9:22:10 PM EDT
I am gettin ready to get a nice rifle, and wanted to get a few opinions.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:13:14 PM EDT
[#1]
To me his feedback says it all. And his responses to negative feedback are a little childish and condensending. Most of his prices are high,he thinks very highly of his wares. Sometimes I do a search for a
certain gun (like Kimber) and I will get alot of his auctions that have nothing to do with Kimber.If he is selling a 1911 he will add every manufacturer to his description so his auctions come up as much as
possible. I find this very annoying. I don't like his tactics. Ton 80 the home of the 1800 ak, which I think is the same one he's had for sale for at least 2 years. In other words I think there are better choices than him.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I have bought from him.

Got a great price on a CZ75SA.  Easy to deal with.  Prompt shipping.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:25:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes.  And it worked out very well and I found them easy and professional to deal with and the price was good.  Good, promt dealings with follow-up.  

The seller appears to be associated with a gunshop that sells a lot of CZ pistols.  I got a CZ 85 Combat.  They have good feedback on the CZ forums (last time I looked) from the many people who've bought CZ pistols from them.  Their CZ pistol prices are good.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:54:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Ill go from this and buy. Thanks.

Edit*** I got to the auction, started the bid.... and just could not take the risk with 980$$$... Thanks Arfcom fo saving me from my inner bargain hunter.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't do it.  He's a first-class asshole.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:20:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

please tell!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Read his feedback.  He should stick to darts.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:32:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I have never delt with him but from the pics I saw of him, next to Randy Weaver he just seems
old school. And when you sell as much as he does on gunbroker you will deal with a guy you can't please .
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:42:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I got to the auction, started the bid.... and just could not take the risk with 980$$$... Thanks Arfcom fo saving me from my inner bargain hunter.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#10]
He's a great guy.
I bought many things from his and he's always been stright up.
I talked to him on the phone as many times and he sounds like Hoyt Axton LOL
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Read his feedback.  He should stick to darts.

What have you bought from him?
He has an A+ rating.
The fact you don't like him is more on an endorsement of the guy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Purchased several guns from him never had a single problem. He's real easy to talk to I'd say. I spoke to him several times and never got any bad attitude. To bad mouth him is a personal attack on him, his ratings speak for his business and his business is very very good.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Purchased several guns from him never had a single problem. He's real easy to talk to I'd say. I spoke to him several times and never got any bad attitude. To bad mouth him is a personal attack on him, his ratings speak for his business and his business is very very good.

Yep exactly.
Where does pieceofstink get off disparaging the guy?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep exactly.
Where does pieceofstink get off disparaging the guy?

+5

Over the last few years I did many big transactions. I was always happy.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#15]
I bought a rifle from him without issue, worked out quite well.

However, his replies to negative feedback are childish to say the least. He's a gem:

[feedback from byer]
D: BAIT/SWITCH Failed to honor winning bid. Confronted, admitted gun sold prior to bid close for more $. Said he has a thousand guns on sale, my complaint is of no importance to him. BUYER BEWARE!!!

[his response]
Response: YOUR COMPLAINT IS IMPORTANT, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, THE GUN IS GONE, QUIT CRYING
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:25:17 AM EDT
[#16]
I bought a RRA from him about 2 years ago.  When the auction was over, he told me it was sold already.  I waited over a month for him to send me a rifle.  I never bought from him again

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:04:58 PM EDT
[#17]
I have bought from him 3 or 4 times. Was always fast and kept me up to date.

be well
maxwell
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top