Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 8:54:46 PM EDT

www.instasong.com/servlets/InstaSong?method=setup_registration_page&csrc=6010800566

They will send you a code for a free song.
Cheesy, yes.  But pie is pie.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:55:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have to play this game this year.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:19:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Ms. Rosey Plam isnt so demanding is she.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Points scored just now. I ordered tickets for Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in Dallas, Soul 2 Soul II. I am not much of a C/W fan but she digs it.

In like Flinn baby. Roses arrive at her work Tuesday.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:30:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Points scored just now. I ordered tickets for Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in Dallas, Soul 2 Soul II. I am not much of a C/W fan but she digs it.

In like Flinn baby. Roses arrive at her work Tuesday.  

Ah, the quest for pie continues.  Circus Soliel Tickets $110 each.  I already bitched about these weeks ago.  But center ice 3rd row so they should be nice seats. The acrobat chicks better be naked for that price.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:33:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Score points with WHO?
At least I'm being sent on a business trip, so I wont be sitting at home alone on the 14th...

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:44:07 AM EDT
[#6]
My wife's way cool. She likes to shoot, has a degree, is a great mom, is great looking, and loves giving me pie.

And, since we still maintain our own checking accounts after 7 yrs of marriage, she understands the rules. I like to treat her good because she deserves it. Valentines day is simply a formality that I enjoy partaking in for her.

Now as for the ex., Valentines day was a way to demonstrate my disdain.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#7]
My wife's b-day is February 10.  Luckily I covered it all on Christmas with bling bling.  After that, cards, and floweres.  We usually don't worry too much about presents.   I came from a family where your birthday meant that if you were on the team slated to do dishes, you didn't have to do them that day.   Alway got a great homemade cake and ice cream, but presents were not on the menu.  My parents never had that much money, but gave us other valuable things to carry us through life.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#8]
lol....
A dozen roses delivered to her work, a pajama gram, and three months of panty of the month

Sean
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:08:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
My wife's b-day is February 10.  Luckily I covered it all on Christmas with bling bling.  After that, cards, and floweres.  We usually don't worry too much about presents.   I came from a family where your birthday meant that if you were on the team slated to do dishes, you didn't have to do them that day.   Alway got a great homemade cake and ice cream, but presents were not on the menu.  My parents never had that much money, but gave us other valuable things to carry us through life.  

Hey! Mine's was the 10th as well! Told her I'd take her out to dinner (one without McAnything or paper crowns!).Got a call late in the afternoon and had to set off on a wild goose chase out of state for a few hours.Time I found my contact,and got back,I was LATE.So late,I hit Wendy's on the way home.(the fast food,not the chick down the road) No pie,but hopefully tonight???/
Actually,she's VERY understanding(must be true-we've been together a LONG time),and said she didn't want anything anyway!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:16:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Now that I'm divorced (thank God!) I believe I'll spend Valentine's day at the range with some buddies who also don't have to deal with that shit anymore.  When I want pie I'll just go rent some for an hour or two, thanks to being single again there's lots of money for guns and pie.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:19:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey! Mine's was the 10th as well! Told her I'd take her out to dinner (one without McAnything or paper crowns!).Got a call late in the afternoon and had to set off on a wild goose chase out of state for a few hours.Time I found my contact,and got back,I was LATE.So late,I hit Wendy's on the way home.(the fast food,not the chick down the road) No pie,but hopefully tonight???/
Actually,she's VERY understanding(must be true-we've been together a LONG time),and said she didn't want anything anyway!

Don'td belive that statement.  Your in big trouble.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:25:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don'td belive that statement.  Your in big trouble.

Hell no! A dozen years ago I believed her when she said nothing.BIG MISTAKE.
Now,I at least get her a card.Did pick one up on the way home.And recycled a half a cake from one of my sons' recent birthdays.C'mon,how picky can she be? She married ME!

yYears ago
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Where did the days go when you could wake up in the morning, roll over in bed, and in a blast of morning breath tell your honey "Happy Valentines day, now gimme some pie and then go make me a sammich"

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:38:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ms. Rosey Plam isnt so demanding is she.  

Nope! Sure isn't...

That means no struggling to find a gift that is the right combination of cost, thoughtfulness, romanticism, and bling she can show off to her catty girlfriends only to get the disappointed pout, sighing, and eye rolling when it's not the diamond tennis bracelet that she really wanted by didn't tell me because I'm fucking psychic and should KNOW these things already.

So I'll trade all that shit in just to have some freedom for once during the BS Hallmark holiday known as "Valentine's Day". I say we go back to the roots of this and start running around chasing naked chicks and whipping them with a bull penis like the Romans did.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top