Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 6:13:31 PM EDT
Check this out by Alan Stang at this link.   http://www.etherzone.com/2003/stang081503.shtml

FEDERAL INCOME TAX
PROOF OF CONSPIRACY

By: Alan Stang

For many weeks, we have been looking at what we realistically might do to save our country from the totalitarian dictatorship that is rapidly suppressing it. We have seen that to have any hope of doing so we must recognize the cause: the conspiracy for world government. Presently, we are demonstrating why that recognition is so important, and we chose an issue for the purpose: the sodomite explosion.

We chose that issue because it is so much in the news. We could just as well have chosen the federal income tax. A few days ago, the income tax was in the news again, or, rather, it should have been. It should have been banner headlines across the country - but it wasn’t. Because you are reading these profundities at Etherzone.com, you probably already know what I am talking about, but my guess is that few other Americans do, because it goes without saying that the Communist News Network, the Communist Broadcasting System, all the news that’s print to fit and so on, have not given it the coverage it deserves.

I refer of course to the fact that, in Memphis, the federal government tried a lady named Vernice Kuglin on charges of tax evasion - filing false W-4 forms - and lost. Miss Kuglin is a pilot for Federal Express. Some years ago, she began wondering what law required her to pay income tax. She couldn’t find it in the Internal Revenue Code, so, in 1995, she wrote IRS and asked them to tell her.

The Internal Revenue Service refused. They did not respond. The more she studied, the more she became convinced that the reason they failed to respond was that the law did not require her to pay. So, she put 99 allowances on her W-4, and took home (almost) all her wages.

Our friends at IRS said she had lied, and charged her with six felony counts of tax evasion on $920,000 of income, enough to put Miss Kuglin away for as long as 30 years. She is 58 now, so in effect she faced a life sentence, and could have had to pay $1.5 million in fines. It is important to note that our friends at IRS prepare these cases very carefully. They don’t take one into court unless they know they will win. In a case like this, involving serious money, they do everything they can to incite the jurors’ envy. They constantly refer to the defendant’s "fair share."

On August 8, 2003, in Memphis, despite all this, the jury acquitted Miss Kuglin of all charges. They said IRS had not proved the lady was required to pay the tax. After the verdict, frustrated prosecutor Joe Murphy asked the judge to order Miss Kuglin to pay it. The judge replied, "Sir, I don’t work for IRS." By then Murphy may have been too mentally taxed to remember that, after the verdict, there was no legal basis for the judge to issue such an order, even if he does work for IRS.

Notice that there are many taxes in the Internal Revenue Code. Our friends at IRS have no trouble citing the Code section - the law - that requires a "taxpayer" to pay each one. Except the income tax. With regard to the income tax alone, they are tongue-tied. Why? Wouldn’t they quash the controversy and kamikaze pilots like Miss Kuglin, simply by stating the Code section that applies?

Yes, they would; they don’t ‘cause there ain’t. There is no such section. That doesn’t mean the income tax is illegal or unconstitutional. It doesn’t mean there is no such tax. There is, and the people it applies to need to pay it, but it applies to very few people, like most of the taxes in the Internal Revenue Code.

What the law requires you to do every year - and our friends at IRS say so themselves - is determine whether you are one of those people. You alone know that, because you alone know what you did last year. Did you make and sell liquor last year? Then you must pay the liquor tax. If you made and sold no liquor, forget it. You don’t owe the tax.

To conceal that fact, litigious prevaricators (lawyers) with advanced degrees in obfuscation have deliberately written the income tax into the Code in as confusing a manner as possible, to make it incomprehensible to the normal mind; and our dear friends at IRS use the uncertainty that confusion engenders to intimidate and literally to threaten Americans into voluntarily paying a tax the law does not require them to pay.

What does the law say? There are two kinds of federal taxes, only two: direct and indirect. There is no third kind of federal tax. The law - the Constitution - says that all federal taxes must be one or the other. In Brushaber v. Union Pacific (240 US 1), in 1915, the US Supreme Court ruled that the income tax is legal (constitutional), but that it is an indirect tax.

Indeed, in Stanton v. Baltic Mining (240 US 103), just a year later, the same judges said the same thing and added that their previous ruling, in Brushaber, created "no new power of taxation." In other words, Brushaber limited the federal government’s power to tax rather than expand it; limited it by forcefully explaining where that power could not reach. Nothing had changed since the Court ruled the income tax unconstitutional in 1894, in Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust (158 US 601).

The trouble with the tax today is that our friends at IRS are administering it illegally as a direct tax, which the Supreme Court forbade. That is the secret they don’t want you to know. Because I am trying to inform, not obfuscate, I am happy to add that this explanation is necessarily quite simplified, maybe even oversimplified, because of space - but it is true.

For more information, one of many things you could look at is my book, TaxScam: How IRS Swindles You and What You Can Do About It, which your Intrepid Correspondent wrote as a guest of the federal government, all expenses paid, without the help of Matthew Lesko. Go to www.stangbooks.com and click on non-fiction.

Patriotic Americans hearing about all this for the first time, often worry. Without the income tax, would the government collapse? The answer is to ask yourself when the government began. Let’s say 1784. When did the income tax begin? Nineteen thirteen. Between 1784 and 1913, there were 129 years. For many of those years, there were no internal taxes at all! Yet, just before the illegal income tax of 1894, the big problem in Congress was the "Surplus Monster." Tax money was pouring in and Congress didn’t know what to do with it. See the cartoon from Puck, the comic weekly, in TaxScam.

Indeed, when income tax withholding took effect "temporarily" in 1942, the federal government was still collecting more in alcohol and tobacco taxes than it was in individual income taxes. Can you name a year between 1784 and 1942 when the government collapsed? I’m willing to compromise. Name a couple of months. No income tax was needed, because during most of those years the government was restricted to the few activities the Constitution allows.

Because of verdicts like Kuglin, pressure to abolish the income tax will grow. Legislators and others will devise schemes like sales taxes, guaranteed to produce the same revenue the income tax yields now. Ask yourself why the federal government should continue to receive the enormous swag it gouges from us now.

Along these lines, where did the income tax come from? Isn’t it the second step to Communism listed by Marx in the Communist Manifesto? Marx thought that the only step to Communism more important than the income tax was government control of "all property in land." Sure enough, we now can see why he thought the income tax was so crucial to Communism.

Among its purposes is the destruction of the middle class that pays it. As you will see in TaxScam from the mouth of the Conspiracy itself, the main purpose of the income tax is to reduce the destructive, inflationary effects of the funny money printed by the Federal Reserve. The income tax does that by removing purchasing power from the economy, via "temporary" withholding.

So now we know that the income tax didn’t "just happen." It isn’t just a scheme to raise funds. It’s a tool of the conspiracy for world government. Did you know all this before? If not, and if you now have a totally different take on the income tax, you now also see why it is supremely important to call it what it is: a conspiracy.

We are talking about what we can realistically do to save America. When your obedient servant went nose to nose with IRS, I was charged only with a few misdemeanors, failing to file a particular form; no big deal. Miss Kuglin laid her life on the line. She faced 30 (thirty) years in prison, plus a huge fine. Apparently she refused to take a lesser plea.

I have not yet had the honor and pleasure of meeting the lady. I am sure she is as feminine as a lady can be. So I am not talking about her when I say that to do what she did would take cojones as big as bowling balls, and I don’t know many men that brave. I certainly have nothing against Jessica Lynch. That innocent, little lady was used and abused by Iraq and the United States, which to its everlasting shame is promoting women in combat. But kamikaze pilot Vernice Kuglin is in fact the heroine the media have been trying to make poor Jessica. Banzai!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Check this out by Alan Stang at this link.   http://www.etherzone.com/2003/stang081503.shtml

FEDERAL INCOME TAX
PROOF OF CONSPIRACY

For many weeks, we have been looking at what we realistically might do to save our country from the totalitarian dictatorship that is rapidly suppressing it. ...

I kinda lost interest at that point.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FEDERAL INCOME TAX
PROOF OF CONSPIRACY

For many weeks, we have been looking at what we realistically might do to save our country from the totalitarian dictatorship that is rapidly suppressing it. ...

Bush is the devil
Bush is hitler
Bush killed my dog
Blah Blah Blah.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:20:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

For more information, one of many things you could look at is my book, TaxScam: How IRS Swindles You and What You Can Do About It, which your Intrepid Correspondent wrote as a guest of the federal government, all expenses paid, without the help of Matthew Lesko. Go to www.stangbooks.com and click on non-fiction.

Uh huh.
I'll give the Schmoe 15 bucks for his book, try it and end up in JAIL on tax evasion/tax fraud.

Fuck all that.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FEDERAL INCOME TAX
PROOF OF CONSPIRACY

Bush is the devil
Bush is hitler
Bush killed my dog
Blah Blah Blah.

Bush turned me into a newt!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]
There's a guy in Bedford, IN that teaches classes on how to avoid paying any income tax ?legally?, he's supposedly not paid in years, and has never been convicted?  There has to be something to it if it's kept him out of jail this long.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#6]
1dreamer now the question is....  are you going to pay your taxes or are you going to roll the dice and take your chances?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There's a guy in Bedford, IN that teaches classes on how to avoid paying any income tax ?legally?, he's supposedly not paid in years, and has never been convicted?  There has to be something to it if it's kept him out of jail this long.

yeah, it's called the IRS building a case.

Once these 'tax advisors' get in the crosshairs of the IRS, they never win. Never.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Once these 'tax advisors' get in the crosshairs of the IRS, they never win. Never.

The lady in Tenn did. I remember reading about her win. No mention in normal press
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
1dreamer now the question is....  are you going to pay your taxes or are you going to roll the dice and take your chances?

You damn right I'm gonna pay, I'm too chicken not to. What say you?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:58:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn right I'm paying it. The IRS does not fuck around. Sure, I *might* win, or I *might* end up with a million in penalties and lose my house, cars, everything else I own and sit in jail for a while.

FUCK THAT. I may hate taxes, but there a damn sight better then being penniless in jail.

Its like the cool criminal with a steady hand pointing a 9mm right at your face asking for your wallet. I may not like it, but giving up what hes asking for beats the hell out of the options.....
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From what I've heard, they have tried to prosecute to no avail.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The lady in Tenn did. I remember reading about her win. No mention in normal press

Was that the fedex employee? If so, she ended up losing.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#13]
The poewr to tax is the power to destroy.

PAY THE MAN!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder there was no mention in the normal press?  Maybe because it was a BS story.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Do you trust the abnormal press?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Holy shit.  This reminds me of a guy I used to work with who loved to talk about how the IRS had no legal authority to do anything to him, he hadn't paid taxes in 11 years, he sent them a letter every year challenging their authority, blah,blah, blah.  Total nutcase.  He asked me where he could get an M-14, "because he new how to file it down to make it full-auto."  I told him to get the hell away from me.  He got fired a few weeks later.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:58:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well you heard wrong.  The lady that alledgedly won here, only won a a technicality in that the IRS didn't respond to a question.  And it was only for one or two years.  After that they informed her of the inf she requested.  They now respond to questions.

Although I think if you put fringe on your flag they think your on their side.

Maybe you need to read this from Fox News  and look at the  finding www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,94630,00.html

I hate to tell you this but the knuckleheads trumpeting her case generally fib (ok LIE) about what the case was about and what the verdict really meant.  And you notice they never bother to tell you what the final outcome was.

But I'm sure when your case comes up the Judge will be more than happy to explain it to you.

GIBSON: Is there a constitutional objection to allowing the federal government to take money out of your paycheck every week?

NAPOLITANO: Well, there was until the 16th Amendment was enacted in the early part of the last century. The Constitution specifically prohibited the federal government from taxing individuals directly. The 16th Amendment amended that. And it was challenged several times in two cases right after it was enacted. And those cases have been called intellectually dishonest. But no one seriously, successfully, has challenged the power of the federal government since then to tax individual income.

Now, nobody likes to pay tax. I don't know anybody who comes home at the end of the week and says, “You know what? They didn't take enough this week.” And she will probably still have to pay her taxes…

But, seriously speaking, this is a criminal case. And the only thing the jury decided was that the government couldn't prove its case against her. And the reason the government couldn't was that she begged them, she pleaded with them to explain the tax laws to her. They wouldn't answer her letters. They wouldn't return her phone calls. They wouldn't give her any explanation. I think the jury said, “Enough is enough.” She owes a lot of money. You're talking about $1 million worth of income and easily $250,00 in taxes for which they will sue her and for which they will probably get a judgment. And if she doesn't pay, they will levy on her assets. But she is not going to jail. The government has lost its shot to convict her of a crime.

www.reason.com/0405/fe.bd.its.shtml

Most significantly, a tax honesty true believer named Vernice Kuglin, a vivacious and attractive Federal Express pilot who has a crowd of admirers following her everywhere during the conference, was slammed with criminal charges for failure to file and for tax evasion. She beat the rap in August, acquitted of all charges by a federal jury in Memphis.

Also last year, Texas plastics manufacturer Dick Simkanin was finally brought to trial for failure to withhold income taxes for his dozens of employees. Simkanin had been a poster child in We The People-sponsored ads in USA Today, featured as a businessman who honestly believes it is his right under law not to withhold. Two grand juries who had gotten to speak to Simkanin failed even to indict him. Finally a third grand jury, whom he didn’t get to speak to, did indict. But at the end of his first trial in November, the jurors could not reach a verdict.

Both these events occasioned great rejoicing in the tax honesty community. But both had grimmer denouements. Kuglin stayed out of jail, but she was slapped with civil liens for past taxes due and penalties. These days she’s only collecting around $290 per pay period from her FedEx job, with the rest snatched by the IRS. Simkanin was promptly retried and found guilty in January, and he now faces a potential 129 years in prison.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:06:58 AM EDT
[#18]
AGNTSA
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:42:22 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

What the IRS/FedGov cites as the basis for the income tax should be........"Pay up....and nobody gets hurt!"
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:06:44 AM EDT
[#20]
I had a coworker avoid taxes for about 2 years.
He claimed violation of 5, 14th ammendment rights. Read the "Federal Mafia" book etc.
He never got a straight answer from the IRS regarding
why he MUST pay taxes. He ended up paying taxes after the IRS
said he has to pay or else. I believe the IRS is a Private sector
service the FEDS created to get shakedown $$ from us.
We are conned into thinking we must pay taxes.
Its all BS. They use KGB tacticts to scare us into paying.
Yes I pay taxes
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:35:16 AM EDT
[#21]

He never got a straight answer from the IRS regardingwhy he MUST pay taxes.
He ended up paying taxes after the IRS said he has to pay or else. I believe the IRS is a Private sector
service the FEDS created to get shakedown $$ from us.
We are conned into thinking we must pay taxes.
Its all BS. They use KGB tacticts to scare us into paying.

Like I said........."Pay up! and nobody gets hurt!"

Try that in your neighborhood.......see if FedGov will tolerate the competition.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:57:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Yeah, I hate driving on highways, having an Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps--- I never go to Federal Parks and Fuck those battlefeilds they make better shopping malls for Wal Mart!  and BTW  the FBI, CIA and all that otherr shit really pisses me off.  Why should we have a standard measuring system, air traffic controlers and federral prisons..all shit!

I may be in the minority but I DO pay my taxes and considder it a duty andd an HONOR that I do so in a free land.  Yes I wish they weere less and yes I know there is waste but that is what the ballot box is for...OH and without the taxes you would have no protection when you went to the ballot box!  No Courts, no cops, no investigaters no elecction commissions.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:46:40 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well you heard wrong.  The lady that alledgedly won here, only won a a technicality in that the IRS didn't respond to a question.  And it was only for one or two years.  After that they informed her of the inf she requested.  They now respond to questions.

Although I think if you put fringe on your flag they think your on their side.

Maybe you need to read this from Fox News  and look at the  finding www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,94630,00.html

I hate to tell you this but the knuckleheads trumpeting her case generally fib (ok LIE) about what the case was about and what the verdict really meant.  And you notice they never bother to tell you what the final outcome was.

But I'm sure when your case comes up the Judge will be more than happy to explain it to you.

GIBSON: Is there a constitutional objection to allowing the federal government to take money out of your paycheck every week?

NAPOLITANO: Well, there was until the 16th Amendment was enacted in the early part of the last century. The Constitution specifically prohibited the federal government from taxing individuals directly. The 16th Amendment amended that. And it was challenged several times in two cases right after it was enacted. And those cases have been called intellectually dishonest. But no one seriously, successfully, has challenged the power of the federal government since then to tax individual income.

Now, nobody likes to pay tax. I don't know anybody who comes home at the end of the week and says, “You know what? They didn't take enough this week.” And she will probably still have to pay her taxes…

But, seriously speaking, this is a criminal case. And the only thing the jury decided was that the government couldn't prove its case against her. And the reason the government couldn't was that she begged them, she pleaded with them to explain the tax laws to her. They wouldn't answer her letters. They wouldn't return her phone calls. They wouldn't give her any explanation. I think the jury said, “Enough is enough.” She owes a lot of money. You're talking about $1 million worth of income and easily $250,00 in taxes for which they will sue her and for which they will probably get a judgment. And if she doesn't pay, they will levy on her assets. But she is not going to jail. The government has lost its shot to convict her of a crime.

www.reason.com/0405/fe.bd.its.shtml

Most significantly, a tax honesty true believer named Vernice Kuglin, a vivacious and attractive Federal Express pilot who has a crowd of admirers following her everywhere during the conference, was slammed with criminal charges for failure to file and for tax evasion. She beat the rap in August, acquitted of all charges by a federal jury in Memphis.

Also last year, Texas plastics manufacturer Dick Simkanin was finally brought to trial for failure to withhold income taxes for his dozens of employees. Simkanin had been a poster child in We The People-sponsored ads in USA Today, featured as a businessman who honestly believes it is his right under law not to withhold. Two grand juries who had gotten to speak to Simkanin failed even to indict him. Finally a third grand jury, whom he didn’t get to speak to, did indict. But at the end of his first trial in November, the jurors could not reach a verdict.

Both these events occasioned great rejoicing in the tax honesty community. But both had grimmer denouements. Kuglin stayed out of jail, but she was slapped with civil liens for past taxes due and penalties. These days she’s only collecting around $290 per pay period from her FedEx job, with the rest snatched by the IRS. Simkanin was promptly retried and found guilty in January, and he now faces a potential 129 years in prison.

No I didn't hear wrong, IF you would read my post, I am NOT talking about the Tenn. lady, I am talking about a man who lives in Indiana, that teaches courses on this, and DOES not pay taxes.  I'm still paying my taxes no matter what, but this guy supposedly has been to court several times, and they cannot make a case against him!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:07:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Not to change the subject but an older gentleman once told me that the Federal tax was set as a temporary tax just to support the war and was to end when the war ended..but nobody knows that.. He also said only federal employees had to pay the federal tax & thats how it got its name. Anyone know if there is any truth in the above?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:38:25 AM EDT
[#25]

I may be in the minority but I DO pay my taxes and considder it a duty andd an HONOR that I do so in a free land.  Yes I wish they weere less and yes I know there is waste but that is what the ballot box is for...OH and without the taxes you would have no protection when you went to the ballot box!  No Courts, no cops, no investigaters no elecction commissions.

The FedGov has a job waiting for you!!!

Sorry, but the highway and road argument is empty.......road taxes from fuel are what pay those.

And the "judges and courts" argument?.........I've seen what they're about too and would prefer street justice to that shit.

And the ballot box isn't worth much more anyway either............flame away.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:17:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Posted by 1dreamer: You damn right I'm gonna pay, I'm too chicken not to. What say you?

Yep I will be in the same boat with you sitting on your left complaining just as loudly if not LOUDER than you are.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:55:48 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FEDERAL INCOME TAX
PROOF OF CONSPIRACY

I didn't totally lose interest, but it sure told me all about the point of view that it was written from.  After reading it THEN I totally lost interest.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:57:27 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FEDERAL INCOME TAX
PROOF OF CONSPIRACY

Bush is the devil
Bush is hitler
Bush killed my dog
Blah Blah Blah.

he also fucked my sister......bastard.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:11:53 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FEDERAL INCOME TAX
PROOF OF CONSPIRACY

Bush is the devil
Bush is hitler
Bush killed my dog
Blah Blah Blah.

he also fucked my sister......bastard.

Actually that was me, sorry
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:21:33 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
He also said only federal employees had to pay the federal tax & thats how it got its name.

That can't possibly work. How do the employees get paid if the taxes to pay them are less than 100% of their pay?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:24:24 AM EDT
[#31]
PAY UP.  They will take everything and then you will have to fight to get back what is legally yours.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:47:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

The FedGov has a job waiting for you!!!

Sorry, but the highway and road argument is empty.......road taxes from fuel are what pay those.

And the "judges and courts" argument?.........I've seen what they're about too and would prefer street justice to that shit.

And the ballot box isn't worth much more anyway either............flame away.

TUMOR, what an apt name. You really are a TUMOR on our society with views like that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
No I didn't hear wrong, IF you would read my post, I am NOT talking about the Tenn. lady, I am talking about a man who lives in Indiana, that teaches courses on this, and DOES not pay taxes.  I'm still paying my taxes no matter what, but this guy supposedly has been to court several times, and they cannot make a case against him!

Has anybody considered the possibility that the reason he hasn't been prosecuted is that he pays his taxes and has been lying to everyone?  The IRS wouldn't be able to expose him because they aren't allowed to reveal confidential information on taxpayers without their consent.

No proof either way; just a thought.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Yeah, I hate driving on highways, having an Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps--- I never go to Federal Parks and Fuck those battlefeilds they make better shopping malls for Wal Mart!  and BTW  the FBI, CIA and all that otherr shit really pisses me off.  Why should we have a standard measuring system, air traffic controlers and federral prisons..all shit!

And on the flipside:
Money for Hamas,
Nigeria
PLO
NAMBLA
NOW
Planned Parenthood
Anchor Babies
Lower Mortage for Illegal citizens
NPR
UN
Planned Parenthood in China
Ted Kennedy's salary
NOLA Debit cards
more for later...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh huh.
I'll give the Schmoe 15 bucks for his book, try it and end up in JAIL on tax evasion/tax fraud.

Fuck all that.

No, first you pay me $10,000 to defend you and then you go to a federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison for tax fraud.

SBG
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:35:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Just got back from having our taxes done. Yep...we're getting a refund...I'd be more excited if the money we were getting back wasn't ours to begin with

I'd say something nasty like,' the IRS blows,' but I am afraid of them.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:36:04 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Not to change the subject but an older gentleman once told me that the Federal tax was set as a temporary tax just to support the war and was to end when the war ended..but nobody knows that.. He also said only federal employees had to pay the federal tax & thats how it got its name. Anyone know if there is any truth in the above?

Actually that would be withholding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top