Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/10/2006 6:22:52 AM EDT
contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/cocky%20west%20i%20should%20be%20in%20the%20bible_09_02_2006

Yeah, but all the people in it are dead, OK Kanye....

A Biblical ego for sure.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:25:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/cocky%20west%20i%20should%20be%20in%20the%20bible_09_02_2006

A Biblical ego for sure.

All but one
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:26:40 AM EDT
[#2]
The guy is an asshole who shouldn't be using my oxygen...maybe he can get caught in a crossfire at some video shoot
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:27:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I think he is..

Ecclesiastes 10:12-15

12 Words from a wise man's mouth are gracious, but a fool is consumed by his own lips.

13 At the beginning his words are folly;  at the end they are wicked madness—

14 and the fool multiplies words.No one knows what is coming— who can tell him what will happen after him?

15 A fool's work wearies him; he does not know the way to town.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:29:09 AM EDT
[#4]
riiiight
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:30:45 AM EDT
[#5]

and I used to think so highly of him
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:30:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A Biblical ego for sure.

All but one

I considered that but I was sort of setting a trap for him.  I was waiting for Kanye to proclaim his godliness, it shouldn't be long....
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:30:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Well he certainly likens himself to Jesus.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:31:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I somebody needs to break his jaw again.

I think the whole world would gain from his big mouth being wired shut.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:32:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

He's been around for like 10 minutes and already the jackass is putting himself in the same league with Jesus.

Hey Kanye!!!

JESUS WANTS YOU TO SHUTUP.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:33:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Say outrageous things, get free publicity for your product and a reputation as a rebellious trouble maker that helps your image (and sell more product).  He seems to have figured that out.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:34:55 AM EDT
[#11]
That guy needs to be beaten very badly. First he mocks Jesus in rolling stone magazine & now this bullshit, wtf is wrong with this dingleberry.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:36:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Nah.  Just encourage him to visit mother Africa - and let all the locals know that they'll gain all his mystical powers by eating his heart.  No I'm not joking, they do that kind of crap in Africa.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:37:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Why is it when normal people say stupid ass stuff that would get you a "uhhh I think you need to be commited to a mental hospital look," when celebrities say stupid shit like Kanye does, it's national news?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:37:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:38:56 AM EDT
[#15]
He says shit like that to be sensational and get free media coverage.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:39:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's been around for like 10 minutes and already the jackass is putting himself in the same league with Jesus.

Hey Kanye!!!

JESUS WANTS YOU TO SHUTUP.

Do you you really want to speak for Jesus JW777?
I remember what Mcuzi said...
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:40:02 AM EDT
[#17]
ouch, his time in hell is going to be a painfull one. Hopefully he is a true christian.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:41:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Hokie,
I never did think highly of Kanye West.  A no-talent hack, that one is.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:44:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Look, it's not like anyone else was tapping the vast musical talent that is Jamie Foxx or discovering - FINALLY - what rhymes with "Gold Digger".

For this, and his other contributions to humanity, I think the man deserves to be heard.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:47:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Say outrageous things, get free publicity for your product and a reputation as a rebellious trouble maker that helps your image (and sell more product).  He seems to have figured that out.

Smart guy.  He's getting tons of free press for the stupid things he does, and we're helping him out even here with more of it.z
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:11:35 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Smart guy.  He's getting tons of free press for the stupid things he does, and we're helping him out even here with more of it.z

True in terms of mainstream media - but I'm not so sure this thread is going to help him sell more records.    
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:20:16 AM EDT
[#22]
They guy has tallet, but I first realized he was f@#ked up when he got mad about not winning any music awards when that chick that sing Redneck Woman got like 3. He was pissed, and was telling people on live TV that it was BS, and she sucked. The the whole George Bush hate black people. Personally I just think the guy neds a good ass kicking, and maybe some prozac.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#23]
It would be a shame if Kanye West met with an untimely demise.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:23:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:24:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They guy has tallet, but I first realized he was f@#ked up when he got mad about not winning any music awards when that chick that sing Redneck Woman got like 3. He was pissed, and was telling people on live TV that it was BS, and she sucked. The the whole George Bush hate black people. Personally I just think the guy neds a good ass kicking, and maybe some prozac.

I have no clue what tallet is, so I'll take your word for it that "they guy has tallet"

If your into that type of music, you might agree. I like that stuff, just not his because of who he is.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:29:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Look, it's not like anyone else was tapping the vast musical talent that is Jamie Foxx or discovering - FINALLY - what rhymes with "Gold Digger".

For this, and his other contributions to humanity, I think the man deserves to be heard.

OH SNAP!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:29:18 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah.  Just encourage him to visit mother Africa - and let all the locals know that they'll gain all his mystical powers by eating his heart.  No I'm not joking, they do that kind of crap in Africa.

+1
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Ya right.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Is mayor ray nagin and kanye west involved in some kind of secret contest to see who can look like the biggest  jackass in public whenever the media comes around? I thought nagin would've won that award a few weeks ago after he made his "chocolate city" comment but, now, after reading what kanye said about how he ought to be in the bible, I'm not so sure.

There's 2 things I am sure about, though. One, I hope nagin gets booted out of his job by the voters who are still residing in new orleans and, two, hell will freeze over and I'll learn how to ice skate before I EVER buy a kanye west cd.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:06:21 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no clue what tallet is, so I'll take your word for it that "they guy has tallet"

If your into that type of music, you might agree. I like that stuff, just not his because of who he is.

I'm into 'that type of music' and I still don't like that bastard for making this garbage and wondering why he's not getting what he THINKS he deserves.. he's a freaking racist and he's only making things worse.

Of course to each his own, not a personal thing...jmo.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#31]
get that man a crucifix, stat!! I've already got a hammer and nails I can donate.

Kanye, you will be the obscure answer to some radio trivia show question in less than 25 years. Spend some money to get that woodchuck grill of yours fixed in the meantime.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#32]
I'll bet 98% of Americans had no clue who Kanye was before his stupid "Bush hates black people" remark (I know I didn't).  Now he is trying to maximize his 15 minutes.  What a scumbag.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#33]

"I'm definitely in the history books already."

Yea, as a black, racist, Liberal SOB.

You happy now?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:27:36 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

You happy now?

Hardly so, if he does make it into the history books:

Can't read the TelePrompter so he blankly utters that George Bush hates black people "Speaker of Truth"

Mocked Jesus in Rolling Stone -- "single-handedly carried the burdens of his oppressed culture on his shoulders."
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ya right.

lol...busted!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:41:32 AM EDT
[#36]
He is in the Bible...

EGO GOETH BEFORE THE FALL
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#37]
His interview in last week's Entertainment Weekly was horrid.

His ego is the size of Mt. Everest.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:49:18 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You happy now?

Hardly so, if he does make it into the history books:

Can't read the TelePrompter so he blankly utters that George Bush hates black people "Speaker of Truth"

Mocked Jesus in Rolling Stone -- "single-handedly carried the burdens of his oppressed culture on his shoulders."

Well that depends.. Are those the history books published in California, or the ones published in Texas?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Bingo.

Even threads like this one are EXACTLY what he wants.

I GUARANTEE you someone will, based on this thread, go buy his latest recording.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Considering his occupation someone will most likely shoot the annoying dingbat sooner or later.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:00:01 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

I GUARANTEE you someone will, based on this thread, go buy his latest recording.

That reminds me, can you burn me a copy when you get back from the store?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

That reminds me, can you burn me a copy when you get back from the store?

Off what I pirated from "free" download? Sure.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

No one will go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.  Mencken

He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals...Franklin.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:23:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Anybody burned down a embassy yet…

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#45]
He is in..

"And he found a new jawbone of an ass . . ."--Judges 15:15
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#46]
I heard that George Bush also doesnt care about black people.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:32:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Who in the world is Kanye West?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:36:09 PM EDT
[#48]
A celebrity saying something stupid.  Gee, that never happens.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Who in the world is Kanye West?

A whiney bitch who has way more money then you or me.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah, Jesus would want you to buy 24 in spinnaz instead of feeding the poor,

sure.

Oh, I think the likes of him are indeed in the bible, not in a good way though!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top