Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 5:20:03 PM EDT
Anyone catch this douche bag on H&C?   Someone, pleeeeeaasse let me IM them and rant about the evil things I would want to befall this piece of shit.......oh how I loathe my compulsion to abide by the CoC on this one.........BTW, I have a VERY vivid imagination.  

edit to add that this piece of talking pig shit's (notice the pork reference) real name is Malik Shabaz.......only posted for the sake of posterity.

Oh, yeah....IBTPL

In Before the Pre-emptive Lock
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I LOVE that guy. They should put him on TV every night.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Shabiznazzle on HandC. Fo shizzle.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I heard him on Hannity's radio show.  Had to turn the station cause i couldn't stand the trash coming out of that piece o shits mouth.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent!!!

Gr
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Some of his nuggets of wisdom:

(From ADL.org)

At Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh (February 17, 2005):
     Shabazz said that “Zionism is racism,” “Zionism is terrorism” and “you cannot be a real Jew and a Zionist at the same time.” He called Israel a “terrorist state” and said that he doesn’t “blame” Hamas, Hezbollah or Islamic Jihad for the Middle East conflict.

During a protest in front of the B’nai B’rith building in Washington, D.C. (April 20, 2002), Shabazz led chants of:
     "death to Israel," "the white man is the devil," and "Jihad." Shabazz also said, "Kill every goddamn Zionist in Israel! Goddamn little babies, goddamn old ladies! Blow up Zionist supermarkets!"

Appearing on NY1 (September 2, 1998):
     What we have against Jews and others is [sic] simple facts of history: that the Jews have been involved in the African holocaust and that the Zionists are causing problems, you know, for people of color around the world … The State of Israel. The Zionist entity there. It's a problem. It's a problem for our brothers and sisters in that particular area and it's causing problems all over the earth.

At Howard University (April 1994):
     I say to all Jewish people and all white people…stop pushing your Holocaust down my throat, when the black holocaust is the worst holocaust humanity has ever seen.

What a shitbag.

Sheep
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#6]
And some people think the OJ deal revealed some big racial divide in this country.  What divide?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
IM sent!!!

Gr

Right back atcha, mah bruva.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Rev. Lowrey trying to defend himself about bashing Bush during his eulogy. Fucking libtard.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Rev. Lowrey trying to defend himself about bashing Bush during his eulogy. Fucking libtard.

I don't care what Savage says about him, I like that Sean Hannity (aka "Vanity")......I like Savage too, however.  He is one ornery SOB.  I love it!!!!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Was not he one of the NAtion of Islam people who marched down the street in Texas some years back with other N.I.  - with AK-47's and other guns - to protest the putting to death of someone on death roe ?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:50:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:52:31 PM EDT
[#13]
GhostCat, please edit that out so this thread doesn't get locked........too soon, that is, cause I know it's life span is not long anyway.  Thanks bro
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks GhostCat.  I know it's a quote from the movie, but I'm interested to see if others saw this cartoon character on Hannity and Colmes, and if so, what they thought of it.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:45:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Let's hear from those on the left....I mean west coast , who caught the late edition of Hannity and Colmes.  What did y'all think of this sad sack?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:50:21 AM EDT
[#16]
double tap
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:51:39 AM EDT
[#17]
I know this is only token fact I am throwing out here, but he is a practitioner of the Nation of Islam, not of Islam.
Muslims won't have anything to do with these guys, as they preach that the white man is the devil.
Islam does not recognize the Nation of Islam.
I know no one will listen to me, but it's out there.

This dude is a piece of shit.
The KKK is a hate group, but NOI, Black Panthers, etc are civil rights activists.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I know this is only token fact I am throwing out here, but he is a practitioner of the Nation of Islam, not of Islam.
Muslims won't have anything to do with these guys, as they preach that the white man is the devil.

The KKK is a hate group, but NOI, Black Panthers, etc are civil rights activists.

Thanks, seriously.  I did not know that the NOI was not recognized by middle eastern mohammadans (as we called them when I was a kid....or "moslems").  So, do you think the same fate as the poor beheading victims would await him if he were to go to Iraq?  One can wish, right?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:13:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks, seriously.  I did not know that the NOI was not recognized by middle eastern mohammadans (as we called them when I was a kid....or "moslems").  So, do you think the same fate as the poor beheading victims would await him if he were to go to Iraq?  One can wish, right?

I wouldn't be too suprised.
Hell - NOBODY like NOI.
Maybe we should pay for a little field trip to Iraq for them!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:28:07 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
www.truthinstitute.org/TEISB%20Images/malikz.jpg

Some of his nuggets of wisdom deceived, satanic, thinking:

(From ADL.org)

At Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh (February 17, 2005):
     Shabazz said that “Zionism is racism,” “Zionism is terrorism” and “you cannot be a real Jew and a Zionist at the same time.” He called Israel a “terrorist state” and said that he doesn’t “blame” Hamas, Hezbollah or Islamic Jihad for the Middle East conflict.

What a xxxxbag.

Sheep

I REBUKE him being at my alma mater!!!

Who was dumb enough to invite him
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:35:22 AM EDT
[#21]
How did he earn those four stars?  He reiminds me of those scientology fools dressed in military style uniforms. There are so many stupid & ignorant people in this world.

when the black holocaust is the worst holocaust humanity has ever seen

I assume he's talking about slavery AGAIN. Funny how they never mention the fact that it was blacks in africa who sold their own people into slavery, but don't let the facts get in the way.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:46:04 AM EDT
[#22]
He is an asshat, and Ollie North shut him down when he tried his rude interruptions. That guy is just another punk ass racist.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#23]
That whole show was riled up, I loved it.  Hell even Alan trashed the guy in his sensitive liberal way lol.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Too bad that Arabs are considered to be whites.......Guess he wants to kill the founders of Islam...
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#25]

Where is that Louis Frakkin pic - Yo whiteness sickitates me

yes, Frakkin
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
He is an asshat, and Ollie North shut him down when he tried his rude interruptions. That guy is just another punk ass racist.

Not that I need additional reasons to love Ollie North, but the past few nights on H&C, he's been in rare form.  The other night he was so bold as to finally come out and say what many feel; and that is that (to quote the Colonel) "The term moderate muslim is an oxymoron".  Then, last night, I almost pissed myself when he was mentioning liberal rags, and he matter-of-factly referred to Washington Post as the "Washington Compost".  Man, how I'd love to chew the fat with him over a drink in a secluded bar somewhere where we could talk off the record.  He's awesome, and a true American hero.  And yes, he put that little punk ass bitch in his place, of course in the most respectful way possible
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top