Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/9/2006 1:46:55 PM EDT
Last week I saw a W sticker on a truck, and at first I thought "Cool, a Republican!"

When I got a closer look, I saw that the W was used as the first letter of "Worst ever".  
You can't make it out, unless someone can enhance it, but here's a pic I took with my camera phone;

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been seeing one around here that says "Got Oil?" Red letters on white background.

The red is dripping off the letters like blood.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Stickers like that don't phase me.  All the bumper stickers in the world don't change the fact that Kerry lost the election.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:00:40 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah I always wonder a bit when I see big trucks with kerry stickers on them
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:01:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw one where I go to college that said:
Four more years
of bush war

Pisses me off when ignorant people still have these on their cars this long after the election.

Maybe I should help them take it off hainsaw.gif
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:06:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:07:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Last summer I had a guy stop by my Model home. He drove a crotch rocket and had a big anti W sticker on his windsheild.

I asked "What does that W sticker with a line through it mean? NO WHINING????"

This meat head didn't get it and replied Oh that sticker means Bush sucks.

Loser Liberals have nothing better to do than put their hate stickers on things......Whatelse could they do, get a job
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
alan.strawinski.net/images/humor/forum/Enhance.jpg

Is that what he is saying?

I thought he was saying "and hence..."
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I saw an old guy in Georgia in a big red pick with several NRA stickers.

He also had a pro-Kerry sticker and pro-union stickers.

I'm still trying to understand that one.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Sad, isn't it?      

You shoulda run him off the road!!!    
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:17:15 PM EDT
[#11]
You know the sticker that is black with a big white W and says "The President" under it?  I saw one the other day that said F "The President".  Real classy.

Good thing this is America and not Iran.  Boy get killed fo doing somthing like that!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:17:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Stickers like that don't phase me.  All the bumper stickers in the world don't change the fact that Kerry lost the election.

I just chuckle.
By buying those stickers, they are just putting more money into capitalism.
Suckers.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:18:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Whining will get them no where.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Unions teach "Vote for your job, lobby for your hobby"
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:18:44 PM EDT
[#15]
They had to have something to put over the "Kerry in 04" sticker
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Old fashioned southern dem.  Stupid as the day is long.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I have been seeing one around here that says "Got Oil?" Red letters on white background.

and....???  OH, your one of the sheep who still belives in santa claus and "terrorits"

BTW
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#18]
I saw something just the other day with W just like the W bumper sticker.  Then next to it the letters 'ar' for War.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:55:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and....???  OH, your one of the sheep who still belives in santa claus and "terrorits"

huh?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

huh?

It's a slow afternoon.  Don't feed the
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

huh?

It's a slow afternoon.  Don't feed the

Yeah, don't be a "terrorit".
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What the hell is a "terrorit"?

Please don't feed the 's
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I saw something like that with a bunch of just tasteless stickers like that all over it. One said: "I make my opinions known", another said: "domestic terrorist" with a burning American flag. So I decided to make my opinion known and left a nice big green loogey on the door handle. Bet the idiot didn't understand why somebody would do such a thing
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:08:41 PM EDT
[#24]
I always like to talk to people that still have Kerry/Edwards stickers on their car.

"Hey, didn't those guys lose?"
"So your advertising the fact that you support losers?"
"Why do you have that on your car still? You do know they lost don't you?"
"Sucks to put stickers on paint. Especially when it a sticker for losers."

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Its a mentality alot of factory union workers have in my neck of the woods too. They are pro gun, unpolitically correct, bigots usually, lazy and always making excuses for their shortcomings and they typically think republicans are all rich people who meet in secret meetings figuring out ways to screw them(the werkin man) over.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:17:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its a mentality alot of factory union workers have in my neck of the woods too. They are pro gun, unpolitically correct, bigots usually, lazy and always making excuses for their shortcomings and they typically think republicans are all rich people who meet in secret meetings figuring out ways to screw them(the werkin man) over.

[Snotrting Diet Coke] OWWWWWWWWWW! [/Snorting Diet Coke]

Unionized labor in the midwest capsulized better than I've ever heard it.

I was always trying to be nice.

Trust me.

I know.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#27]
WS4LIF
Team Member
Creator of Designer Tactical

Post Number :: 3554

OR, USA

User Info     IM User     Email User     Reply     Quote  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

posted by WS4LIF

and....??? OH, your one of the sheep who still belives in santa claus and "terrorits"

Hes from liberal Oregon what do you expect, he probably protests soldiers funerals too.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#28]
There is a liberal floating around my neck of the woods with:

"Untied We Stand"

... in the SAME format as you'd see the "United We Stand" stickers.    

Right next to it there is an Old Gloria sticker upside down.  I had just finished off about a six pack of Sam Adams and was in the mood to peel them off, but my lovely wife was with me so I couldnt do anything that drastic.    
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:52:36 PM EDT
[#29]
I was also decieved the other day. Like you, I thought I saw a pro Bush sticker in the Bay Area of all places. When I looked closer it actually said W rong. Bunch of crybabies if you ask me.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:56:52 PM EDT
[#30]
same tard' blows past me in a Subaru on a regular basis to work with the Kerry-Edwards loser statement sticker,his/her? vanity plate explains it 'Old Hippy' Yes I believe it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:02:32 PM EDT
[#31]
I came up with an axiom I coined the "Subarule".  This delineates the sad fact (pre-emptive apology to all the good guys who drive Subarus ) that I'd say about 7-8 out of every 10 Subarus I see on the road (I do a LOTTTT of driving) have bumper stickers that say one of the following (not an all inclusive list, however):  "Question Authority", "Celebrate Diversity", "Bush Lied", "Arms are for hugging, not war", "Kill your television", "Let's not elect Bush...Again", etc, etc.   What is it about Subarus?  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#32]
My bumper sticker says:

Support our Troops
Shoot a Liberal

You can imagine all the dirty looks I get.
Make your own at www.bumperstatements.com
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Old fashioned southern dem.  Stupid as the day is long.

Stupid?  What?

I'd just call them stuck 40 years in the past.  I know too many guys that when they vote Democrat, they think of the party as it existed 40 years ago.  They're just unwilling to accept what it has become.z
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:09:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:14:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:34:59 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I always like to talk to people that still have Kerry/Edwards stickers on their car.

"Hey, didn't those guys lose?"
"So your advertising the fact that you support losers?"
"Why do you have that on your car still? You do know they lost don't you?"
"Sucks to put stickers on paint. Especially when it a sticker for losers."

I always ask, "Are they running again?  Maybe they'll do better this time."  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:49:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

haha    hell yea... i love driving and seein people with their kerry/edwards stickers and liberal slogans..especially in texas...i jsut drive by and shake my head
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
4 or more dumb stickers are a secret plea for you to 'keydecorate' their vehicle.

That, my friend, would be a truly lowlife thing to do.  Our side is better than that--or supposed to be.  

+1, very well said beekeeper
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#46]
I saw a "Clinton sucks" bumpersticker that looked like the old Clinton/Gore campaign sign yesterday.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:16:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I came up with an axiom I coined the "Subarule".  This delineates the sad fact (pre-emptive apology to all the good guys who drive Subarus ) that I'd say about 7-8 out of every 10 Subarus I see on the road (I do a LOTTTT of driving) have bumper stickers that say one of the following (not an all inclusive list, however):  "Question Authority", "Celebrate Diversity", "Bush Lied", "Arms are for hugging, not war", "Kill your television", "Let's not elect Bush...Again", etc, etc.   What is it about Subarus?  

I read somewhere that Subarus are overwhelmingly the car of choice of the gay/lesbian crowd for whatever reason.  Not to say all Subaru owners are gay, but considering the political bent (he he  I said bent!) of a lot of the gay community your observations are probably pretty accurate...

YMMV
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:18:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Current sticker on my truck right now:

When I get bored/stop seeing Kerry stickers/W out of office I'll change it to this:

ETA:  Since my truck is pretty beat up anyway, keying won't bother me that much.  I'll probably just cover the damage with another sticker.  Maybe one that says "A tolerant, open-minded, non-violent liberal keyed my car" or something like that.  I actually had a liberal tell me last week that she had thought about ripping the W sticker off my truck.  Telling her about this sticker idea shut her up real quick.

Another edit:  I'll kick WS4LIF in the nuts tomorrow for that idiotic comment...
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I saw something like that with a bunch of just tasteless stickers like that all over it. One said: "I make my opinions known", another said: "domestic terrorist" with a burning American flag. So I decided to make my opinion known and left a nice big green loogey on the door handle. Bet the idiot didn't understand why somebody would do such a thing

4 or more dumb stickers are a secret plea for you to 'keydecorate' their vehicle.

keying is overkill.

Besides, we all know they wouldn't fix it. They would just slap a few more retarded stickers on it to cover up the scratches

ETA: Damn PromptCritical and my slow reading/typing skills
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I read somewhere that Subarus are overwhelmingly the car of choice of the gay/lesbian crowd for whatever reason.  Not to say all Subaru owners are gay, but considering the political bent (he he  I said bent!) of a lot of the gay community your observations are probably pretty accurate...

YMMV

Well, relative to that, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that Subaru contributes a good amount of $ to gay/les groups and causes.  Hence, the rainbow stickers abound.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top