Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 10:46:42 AM EDT
It probably has been brought up a number of times, but ever think instead of locking up Violent criminals, make them serve their country on the battlefield. Would that be unconsitutional? It certainly would alieviate our tax dollars out of the prison system. They already have free labor prisons owned by corperate companines or at least their are corperate companies benefiting from prison labor. I am not talking intergration here but their own type "Special Forces" if you will.  
My next question regards suicide bombers, do you have any ideas to counter act this type terrorism? It hurts when I would go to physical therapy and meet brothers and sister who was injured due to this cowardly type terrorism.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#1]
no
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Better yet, just turn them loose on someplace unfriendly to perform their specialties.

Cut loose a heavily armed army of arsonists, pediphiles, thieves, pimps and murderers, whatever on some poor enemy village.

Hannibal Lecter, where are you now that we need you?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Life like murder vics in movies
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:56:03 AM EDT
[#4]
So you asking us if giving violent criminals military training and military weapons is a good idea. Let me ask you as simple question. Would you want to be their commanding officer?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:56:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Cool.  We could call it...

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#6]
NO, I wouldn't want to be there CO, but 19yr old Marines dies in fire fight while 3x murderer sits on death row for 9 years taking it easy.  Many of you believe that there is no reform in prison anyway. I am just tossing it out there but I respect your opinion.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Not the same thing exactly, but I've read that during the early years of the cold war (no later than 1960), the US was training and equipping some extremely bad boys out of eastern Europe for suicide missions behind the curtain.  Prisoners, mobsters, etc were parachuted into enemy territory with sabotage equipment, then pretty much written off, in the hopes they could do a little bit of good before getting captured or killed.  I believe this program had a very low success rate.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:10:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It probably has been brought up a number of times, but ever think instead of locking up Violent criminals, make them serve their country on the battlefield. Would that be unconsitutional? It certainly would alieviate our tax dollars out of the prison system. They already have free labor prisons owned by corperate companines or at least their are corperate companies benefiting from prison labor. I am not talking intergration here but their own type "Special Forces" if you will.  
My next question regards suicide bombers, do you have any ideas to counter act this type terrorism? It hurts when I would go to physical therapy and meet brothers and sister who was injured due to this cowardly type terrorism.

I don't conscripting  them into the military is a good idea, but I am for outsourcing them to the Mexico.gov so they can clearn public toilets at gun point until their time is up.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Good idea, only because they are expendable.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Good idea!

They would never go AWOL.

They would without a thought for themself charge the enemy.

They woulds never steal or use drugs.

They would follow orders without question or hesitation.

They would rather go into battle and possibly risk injury or sacrifice their life....

then sit in jail, have free food & medical care, not have to work, free room & board with weaker prisoners to victimize and gang rape.   While they wait to get out and once again commit a felony.  The majority are repeat offenders, doing what is referred to as "life on the installment plan".  Do several years, out for a couple or less, do a few more years, out again for a few months... etc, etc, etc!

I have dealt with federal prisoners for over 20 years before retiring last November.  (No I did not work in the Federal Bureau of Prisons, I worked for the U.S. Marshals Service).  I was face to face everyday.  Trust me... they are self centered, put the blame on why they are in the federal system on others, and they have no honor.  I'd say 98% of them snitch our co-defendants... which are childhood friends, "trusted" friends, and family members.  Many after this will stab a "snitch" with a make-shift home-made knife, and steal from a cell mate.  I never turned my back on them.  I'd never dream of giving them weapons and explosives under ANY circumstance!

It ain't the dirty dozen in the movie!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Try it with Abu Ghraib/Gitmo prisioners and see how well it works
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:39:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Life like murder vics in movies

Wanted for a murder he didn't commit..........
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Better yet, just turn them loose on someplace unfriendly to perform their specialties.

Cut loose a heavily armed army of arsonists, pediphiles, thieves, pimps and murderers, whatever on some poor enemy village.

LOL that would be....interesting. I have this odd mental image of a C-130 air dropping a bunch of pimps into Iran....
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#15]
how about we fly them out to iran, and get them immigrated illegaly and let them do their thing..........kinda like mexico is doing to us............maybe in the future we can get them recognized as bona-fied citizens and they can vote themselves rights and we can then overtake the country without any loss of life.............lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top