Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 6:31:56 AM EDT
Read this. I don't ever want to hear about Phelps being indicative in any way of Christianity again.

The man is insane and more closely identifies himself with the liberal left than with the religous right.

That is all.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:38:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:40:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He doesn't seem to be a nice man.  

The only time I'd use "nice" and "Fred Phelps" in the same sentence is when describing the act of pulverizing one's face with his own protest sign.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:45:05 AM EDT
[#3]
wow, does anyone else see a raylean ending in the future for these nutjobs???

nice to see he belongs to the loony left though!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:45:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks. I knew all that, but from several different sources. This article sums it up except for one thing. He worked with/for Gore Sr. long before Jr. started into politics. And, he ran for offices in Kansas, as a Dem.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:49:13 AM EDT
[#5]
He's 76,  If I find out when and where it is, I WILL BE PROTESTING AT HIS FUNERAL.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:51:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
He's 76,  If I find out when and where it is, I WILL BE PROTESTING AT HIS FUNERAL.

Why would you be protesting that he's dead?

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:55:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top