Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2001 7:23:14 PM EDT
I have been looking forward to the gunshow all week as I wanted to pickup a short action for my next project but I found one tonight. Now what should I do???
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You could buy the one ypu found go to the gun show and if you see one you like better sell the other one there and get the better one.

Or see if the person who is selling it will hold it for a few days ,Then go to the gun show and see if you like one better there.

Last just try your luck at the gun show if they don't have what you want then go pick up the other one.

That's the best help I can give you. Remember one thing if you do have one in your hand you know you have it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 8:11:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have been looking forward to the gunshow all week as I wanted to pickup a short action for my next project but I found one tonight. Now what should I do???
View Quote

If it's what you want and a good price, buy it.  If not, wait for the show.  That's what you're hoping to do there anyway.  Right?
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 8:20:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Take the one you found and start your next project. Go to the gunshow and look for girls with big uns and maybe a good deal on mags. Have a Coke.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 8:30:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Take the one you found and start your next project. Go to the gunshow and look for girls with big uns and maybe a good deal on mags. Have a Coke.
View Quote

I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I knew I could count on you folks, I should have been more clear I have allready acquired the one I found tonight but I was kind of thinking that I might stumble on to another treasure at the show tomorrow, as I always seem to be one short of having all that I need.
Thanks for your help and have a nice evening,Rabon...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top