Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 4:09:42 PM EDT
Well, the price for Blazer just went up at my local Academy. It's now $4.86/box. I did not notice until I was at the register. I wonder if any of their other ammo prices went up as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:10:13 PM EDT
[#1]
peak ammo strikes again
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:10:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Their WWB 9mm went up a dollar too, it's now 5.86
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:14:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Guess I should have bought more a couple weeks ago.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:12:29 PM EDT
[#4]
it's underpowered crap, and it broke my subgun.... I'll never buy any again.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been running it through a Glock 34 without any problems.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
it's underpowered crap, and it broke my subgun.... I'll never buy any again.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I've shot a few thousand rounds of it in my Glock 17 and Walther P38 with no problems at all. It burns cleaner than WWB to boot.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:31:10 PM EDT
[#7]
So I bought a case of Russian .223 ammo for my ar a few days ago at Academy.  Guess how much I paid for it?  $ 2.88  Yes thats a little under 3 bucks.  The cashier didnt know how to read russian.  I guess she didnt notice the "25 count" written in english next to the bar code either.  That was a nice coupon.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:43:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So I bought a case of Russian .223 ammo for my ar a few days ago at Academy.  Guess how much I paid for it?  $ 2.88  Yes thats a little under 3 bucks.  The cashier didnt know how to read russian.  I guess she didnt notice the "25 count" written in english next to the bar code either.  That was a nice coupon.

You knowingly took something you didn't pay for? Classy.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well, the price for Blazer just went up at my local Academy. It's now $4.86/box. I did not notice until I was at the register. I wonder if any of their other ammo prices went up as well.

Damn! Say it ain't so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top