Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 2:51:47 PM EDT
I'm an MP at Ft. Campbell working mid-shift... so PT is usually at 1900, then shift from like 2100-0600.  Now I dont have to be at work till 2100
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:06:57 PM EDT
[#1]
PT never stopped for weather when I was in.

It's supposed to snow, from what I hear.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#2]
PT is good for you, otherwise you're going to be like the rest of us overwieght couch potatoes.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:12:02 PM EDT
[#3]
But remember, if the PltSgt asks, we did a half an hour of upper body followed by a short one mile run that was mostly sprints.

Sometimes I regret having been an MP.  I don't have the necessary will power to go run on my own and missing PT on the road never helped either.  Now that I'm Nasty Guard I could care less.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
"If It Ain't Raining, We Ain't Training".......

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:23:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
But remember, if the PltSgt asks, we did a half an hour of upper body followed by a short one mile run that was mostly sprints.

Sometimes I regret having been an MP.  I don't have the necessary will power to go run on my own and missing PT on the road never helped either.  Now that I'm Nasty Guard I could care less.

lol, so true.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

PT never stops for me either and i ain't in the military, fuck I just did 2.5 miles and we just got 2inches of snow today. Good run though.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:33:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PT never stops for me either and i ain't in the military, fuck I just did 2.5 miles and we just got 2inches of snow today. Good run though.

3.5 miles, 20 minutes of pushups and situp (constant sets), and 30 minutes in the weightroom.  I'm fucking smoked...We did run inside on account of the roads/sidewalks being uncleared.

Back to the homework.

Nick
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#8]
The AF has lots of people on the "do it yourself" PT program.  I played hockey today for an hour for my "PT."  

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:35:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The AF has lots of people on the "do it yourself" PT program.  I played hockey today for an hour for my "PT."  

Hey thats some good PT man. I wish we still had good ice around here. A lot of the old pond hockey crew was talking about getting back on the ice this year but it never happened I miss checking people into snow banks
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:42:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:44:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Unheard of.  

Maybe he's just confused and is actually in the Air Force

Smiling Bandit, ANG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top