Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 2:34:40 PM EDT
good evening.

a while ago i read the post by mr. Jew about the kid in the first grade that is getting charged with sexual harrassment.

i agree that we should have zero tolerance when it comes to drugs and drunk drivers, but this shit is absurd.

so.  now i have a question.  if we are going to apply this zero tolerance to our children, why the hell don't we apply it to illegal immigration, the people who hire illegals, terrorists, etc.?

while we are at it, why don't we do the same to the people who hire the illegals and stop the 'demand' side of this?  if that is stopped, along with the give aways, it will stop.

there is probably something i missed because i am an ignorant country boy.

i am also unreconstructed, unrepentant, unafraid,  Anti-bullshit, and not afraid to call you on it.

peace.
billr
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
You're asking far to much, all of what you've suggested makes to much sense to be implimented.

Get real bucko.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I have zero tolerance for zero tolerance.

I do, however, like the idea of good judgement.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:01:58 PM EDT
[#3]
It is not politically correct to enforce immigration laws.

It is politically correct to indoctrinate young children into political correctness.   (i.e. Boys and Girls are the same, sexual prefrence doesn't matter, all firearms are evil and should be banned, it's all George Bush's fault...... etc, etc...)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top