Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 11:53:32 AM EDT
Or of course a bucket - a picture of "her" with a bucket on her head would be even better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all let me introduce myself.

Reply me via this mail [email protected]

I am MRS RUTH WILLIAMS from  Africa.I am married to Late MR DAVEY PHILIPS of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Kuwait and Brunei for fifteen years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both devoted to our God and respect others who serve him. Since his death, I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems.

When my late Husband was alive he Deposited the sum of $18.5million (Eighteen Million, Five Hundred thousand U.S
Dollars) with a Deposit Company in Europe,the money was deposited as a family Valuables/Treasure for security reasons.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only six months to live due to my cancer problem, and this lead to a stroke attack which bother me most though because I cannot move as I use to. Having known my condition I decided to entrust this fund to either a philanthropic organization or  devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs herein.30% of the US$18.5million goes to you to ensure that you are prepared for the task ahead, 60% of this money will be used in all sincerity to fund philanthropic organization,orphanages, widows and 5% will go to the family Attorney who will prepare the Authorisation and the balance 5% sent to me to at least prepare for my funeral and off-set my medical bills.

I am taking this decision because I don't have any child or devoted relations whose behavior has left much to be desired while I am ill and above all I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an UnGodly manner,hence this bold decision.

Since my health is Retrogressing by the minute, you will have to send your RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND FAX and a little details about yourself, because I got your address from the internet after a thorough search.

As soon as I receive this information from you I will make arrangement to prepare the Authorization through the family Attorney for you to get Possession of the Deposit.

Until I hear from you, I pray that this letter bring you and your family good tiding while my dreams to help humanity rest squarely on your shoulders.

May the Almighty God continue to guide and protect you.

Remain Blessed,

MRS RUTH WILLIAMS
Email: [email protected]

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#1]
wow! what a deal! and it's all for SUCH a good cause!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#2]
That little whore is double-dipping on me.  I told her that I would help her out..
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Send her to the scambaiter.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That little whore is double-dipping on me.  I told her that I would help her out..

You don't believe that she could have had $37M in the bank she wants taken care of.

Some of you have no faith in your fellow man.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#5]

This must be Cole's sister!

You should post this over at TSB
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

theFailure has an account here.  

I wonder if Mrs. Williams has a hammer of dead.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:15:29 PM EDT
[#7]
she'll send you a check for you to deposit after you give her your account information and before you know it, the check bounces and your account is empty...
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:16:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

theFailure has an account here.  

I wonder if Mrs. Williams has a hammer of dead.

nope, "Cancer of Dead"
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:19:41 PM EDT
[#9]
The sad or funny part is there are people who are just being introduced to computers and falling for this shit.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Since my health is Retrogressing by the minute, you will have to send your RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND FAX and a little details about yourself, because I got your address from the internet after a thorough search.

I love this line.

Retrogressing????? Like the opposite of progressing. So what's to worry.
I also like that her thorough search of the internet did not reveal anything other than an email address.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#11]
This sounds legit.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
This sounds legit.

+1

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:49:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:04:22 PM EDT
[#14]
gee.  her named turned up on google, but you need to pay $100 to see if her name is on the nigerian scam list.  I wonder which is the bigger scam?

http://www.nigerianscams.org/BAM.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top