Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 11:30:20 AM EDT
Price Check - please Colt Natl. Match NIB never fired-

This is in a gun shop  -- I thought it should be worth more $800

Never fired A2

Chinook3
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#1]
is it a "National Match" or a "match target"?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking about $1000 since its new -- should I get it?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#3]
One thousand dollars just because it says Colt on it? i am sorry but I just can't see spending that much money on one rifle just because it is a particular brand. Can you not but a RR for about eight hundred?

You Colt lovers just slay me. If it runs good and shoots to point of aim who cares?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
apparently you did not read the first post closely, they are asking $800 and it is NIB. I am pretty practical and I bet I can find a Colt lover that is willing to part with a $1000. Also I checked it is Match Target.

Thanks
Chinook3
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:08:45 PM EDT
[#5]
match target just means that it is a run of the mill AR that most likely uses the out of spec civvy AR parts that Colt tosses in to make life difficult for us peons.

I'd personally pass
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#6]
How come that same rifle would be at least $1,000 in the Atlanta area?  Our gun shops suck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top