Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 8:29:30 AM EDT
link to anti-flag

These fucking retards think they are trying to change the world with their super inspiring tunes.
Just look at their website, its everything that you would expect about a liberal college student. They claim to care about America but they thought it would be cool to jump on the Bush hating bandwagon.

What a bunch of fags.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#1]
they have been around for a long time. Its the same ol shit regardless of who is president.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:34:09 AM EDT
[#2]
they've been around a while.
i dated a chick during high school who was into them.
that relationship did not last long.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:35:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out the head guy. What a dork!

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Popped collar + blue steel.

Nuff said.

G
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:36:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Um, anti-establishment is kind of what punk is about.

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Cheers

and going on world tours and making millions is?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:43:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Cheers

The the only true punk now would be libertarian or conservative based, since the 'establishment' is liberal in nature.

(note: you need to be able to differentiate between the party in power and the 'establishment', which may or may not be related)
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#8]
What a bunch of idiots! I really hope that people don't take these homos seriously. I just wasted 10 minutes of my life browsing their website. "Click here to do something about the corperate imperialist US invasion!"

"And the corperations sit in their corperation offices... and their all corperationee...."
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:48:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Ask one of these asswipes, "How many job does your little band create?  ---  Now how many jobs does that corporation across the street create?"

I suspect the answer would be something like, "We don't need to create jobs!   We create music!!!"

CMOS
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:52:02 AM EDT
[#10]
"Punk Rock" is generally Anarchistic in nature, not Communist which is the direction that Liberalism brings us.

Old school punk rockers (Like Anti-Flag, who have been around a long time) hate established government period.
Is it right? Probably not, but I wouldn't call it Liberalism.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
"Punk Rock" is generally Anarchistic in nature, not Communist which is the direction that Liberalism brings us.

Old school punk rockers (Like Anti-Flag, who have been around a long time) hate established government period.
Is it right? Probably not, but I wouldn't call it Liberalism.

you are right, I have connected liberalism with plain stupid for so long that they seem the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top