Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 7:24:01 AM EDT
Saw this on the corvette forum and thought it might spark some debate.

Link
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:34:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't read all the responses but it sounds like BS to me... especially since the person that posted it has only been a member since Jan, 06.

(Why is every poster a "CF Senior Member"... regardless of when they joined?).
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:37:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I say BS. Unless they got a ticket for disturbing the peace (cussing in public).
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I didn't read all the responses but it sounds like BS to me... especially since the person that posted it has only been a member since Jan, 06.

(Why is every poster a "CF Senior Member"... regardless of when they joined?).

I dunno. It seemed like I hit senior member with about twenty posts.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Sheeet.... if the LEOs were givin' out tickets for attitude, then I'd have a stack a mile high.

I think that Mr. Corvette was leaving something out of the story. Just my opinion, but then again, I'm not the guy that needs a Corvette to prove my manhood.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:49:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sheeet.... if the LEOs were givin' out tickets for attitude, then I'd have a stack a mile high.

I think that Mr. Corvette was leaving something out of the story. Just my opinion, but then again, I'm not the guy that needs a Corvette to prove my manhood.

Just a gun.

I finished the whole thread and it does indeed appear to be a troll.

I posted this:

Just be glad he didnt shoot your dog! Damn JBTs!

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:50:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds fishy to me too.  

Does this mean the Philly cops can start ticketing the people working at the DMV for copping an attitude?  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:53:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:55:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a gun.

Zing!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:56:32 AM EDT
[#10]
that's silly. your attitude can get you a ticket or your attitude might get you an "adjustment" hahahahaha but you can't get a ticket for "attitude". it would be unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:58:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I once went toe-to-toe with a motorcycle cop, screaming F***YOU! and flipping him off in his face. It was so loud that mother's walking their kids to school were crossing the street, just to avoid walking past our arguement.
If the cop had been in a car instead of on a motorcycle, I'm sure he would have arrested me.

-ed, I ended up not getting the ticket, I guess the cop just wanted to get out of that situation.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:00:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a gun.

Zing!!

"This is my weapon.... this is my gun....
one is for fighting... the other's for fun!!!"

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:06:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:09:33 AM EDT
[#15]
This cop my dad knows has a story about his first week on patrol. He pulls over this car, and there is a friggin MASSIVE black guy in there. So he is gonna play tough on this one. He walks up and says "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE DOIN!" The driver smacks him with a right hook, tells him to have some respect, and drives away. Cop says he learned a lesson that day about respecting people...if you expect to get any respect back.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top