Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 12:25:18 AM EDT
To think clearly about the looming crisis with Iran, close your eyes and imagine that you’re standing outside your children’s school. It’s 2:55pm, and you’re chatting amiably with other parents while waiting for the 3pm bell to ring.  Suddenly you see a man running toward the school, holding a hand grenade and shouting: “I hate kids.  I welcome death.”

Now, what do you propose to do?

www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=5227

Hmmm.....  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:28:03 AM EDT
[#1]

nicley put..  scary in fact
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:29:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Tag.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:29:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I am hoping someone calls the police.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:33:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:38:45 AM EDT
[#5]
The major problem with a chem or bio weapon is the "backspash" effect.  If you use it, you can't be 100% certain that it will ONLY harm your enemy.  It may hit you also.

BUT, with a NUKE......Small little things like fallout, radiation, which are well removed from your homeland.....

Anyone know the wind patterns from Israel to Iran???

From Iran Eastward???

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top