Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/7/2006 10:42:26 PM EDT
Have you see the "Vermont Country Bear" one...  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:46:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything from the TRUTH.com

I'm not a smoker, but those commercials piss me off and make me want to smoke more than any Camel on a pack of cigarettes did.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
All of them.  They are so much louder than the regular program, when the commercial comes on(both radio & TV), it litterally blasts you out of your chair.  But I guess that should be right, because their programs are so boring anyways, you just fall asleepl.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to feed that damn gecko to the DiTech guy....then have his fat ass reduced to a skeleton by those swarming gas price numbers...then take them out with a can of Raid and some #10 skeet shot.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:50:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#5]
ENZYTE

It was funny once, got old, and now is like a dead, rotting chunk of horse flesh some clueless bastard keeps trying to ride.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm not a smoker, but those commercials piss me off and make me want to smoke more than any Camel on a pack of cigarettes did.

why is that? why do they make you want to smoke?  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:55:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"Super Timor"

n1
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:55:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just reminds me too much of libtard BS. Kinda like a PETA commercial or gun control ad.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:58:03 PM EDT
[#9]
The SUV commercial where the guy kisses his wife goodbye, then parachutes down the cliff to his conveniently parked SUV. I think its either a Hyundai or Suzuki. The song they play is the worst part.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:58:20 PM EDT
[#10]

im guessing that he just doesnt like to be decieved...or told half truths

I dont smoke either, but the slandarous lying blanket party commercials piss me off too
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:59:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Super Timor, Le No1!"
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:08:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

im guessing that he just doesnt like to be decieved...or told half truths

I dont smoke either, but the slandarous lying blanket party commercials piss me off too

Bingo...  I hate the smell of smoke.  But I hate those fucking 1/2truth.com commercials more.
~Dg84
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:09:36 PM EDT
[#13]
as of now, the "Black / White" commercials on FX
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#14]
They ALL suck, and are worse- or better- than the programs they appear between.

Case in point: the Super Bowl. We only watch TV on rare occasions, such as the Super Bowl, and hadn't watched TV in almost a year. I was amazed at how bad things had become in just a year. (Not that they weren't bad enough already....) But when you see it every day, you don't realize just how much of a sewer TV has become.

My kids spent more time talking about the ads than the game itself. I said, "Kids, when the commercials are more interesting than the TV programs, what does that tell you about how bad TV has become, and what TV is really there for? Not entertainment, not information- it's there to sell you something. Question is, are you buying?"
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:20:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The SUV commercial where the guy kisses his wife goodbye, then parachutes down the cliff to his conveniently parked SUV. I think its either a Hyundai or Suzuki. The song they play is the worst part.

Oh hell yeah....what I wouldn't give for 2 minutes with a box cutter and his paracord.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:22:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Dodge Ram commercial.

Two pos rednecks jump on a moving  trailer looking to sneak a peak of the new hemi dodge truck. Douche#1  in pos drives off cliff because of douche#2 blinded him with a tarp...only to say
"that ain't good" or something of the like.

Hate that one.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:23:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh hell yeah....what I wouldn't give for 2 minutes with a box cutter and his paracord.

+1. Then a few with the "lonely widow".
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:47:37 AM EDT
[#18]
The one from Law offices of whoever on mesotheliocoma or something
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:51:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:25:22 AM EDT
[#20]
The one where the Dad has to ask his wife for permission to watch a certain channel because it's blocked and she tells him no all cocky like and walks off. I would have been smacking her in the back of the head with the damn cable box I pay for.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:27:42 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Truth.com is actually lies.com    
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:29:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
i1.tinypic.com/neas1u.jpg

You gotta admit that the BK commercials were he's running as Steve Young is pretty funny.
~Dg84
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:44:01 AM EDT
[#23]
I hated the quiznos commercials but fortunately they took them off
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:45:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Yep, either those or the the stupid United Airlines animation commercials.  Boy did they get ripped off by their ad company.

G
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:50:41 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I hate those ads.  Do they really think that make-up is convincing?  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:52:24 AM EDT
[#26]
I hate the vonage commercials and that damn woo-woowoo song!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:54:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMEN!  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:58:58 AM EDT
[#28]
"Have you been in a car accident? Atty. Jim Sokolove can get you the money you deserve!"

"I'm Jim Sokolove, and I make insurance companies PAY!"

Freaken HATE ambulance chaser ads.

I also hate the one with Anna Nicole Smith for some diet aid where she says, "You like my body?"

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:59:45 AM EDT
[#29]
+1 for the Encyte commercials.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:01:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Too many of them annoy me.... of recent, "gotta go, gotta go, gotta go" - who the "f" cares if ya gotta go. What are you, like 4 years old? Go take a piss already and shut yer trap!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:09:24 AM EDT
[#31]
That damn Dytech.com guy has to go along with the Verizon "can you hear me now" guy.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:11:46 AM EDT
[#32]

Philips has an ad for their 'Ambilight' TV that runs during all the hockey games.  It has a beagle in it.  I laugh when I get to Tivo past them.

I don't know why it bugs me, but it does.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:14:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:17:41 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
"Have you been in a car accident? Atty. Jim Sokolove can get you the money you deserve!"

"I'm Jim Sokolove, and I make insurance companies PAY!"

My wife, the physician, who has been through, and beat, one of his firm's utter BS malpractice lawsuits, gets up and leaves the room whenever his bottom-trawling adverts come on. He's always on the tube in MA, another reason why we don't watch TV.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:20:04 AM EDT
[#35]
"Can you hear me now?" Annoying. It's the 21st century version of the 20th century's "Ring around the collar!"
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:24:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Any of those damn "scooter" commercials.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#37]
What's in your wallet?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#38]
I have come to despise the United Airlines ads because of the music! I can't STAND that freakin music! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I also think the cough medicine commercial where the 'room mate' suggest the sick bitch take some cough medicine that will help her rest. The sick bitch makes some smart ass remark about how it would work better if she didn't have the room mate. Well, you dumb bitch, if you didn't have the room mate....you wouldn't know about the medicine! Don't the people who write that shit have brains?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:55:47 AM EDT
[#40]
How about the " Growing Prostate" one...
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:56:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:57:25 AM EDT
[#42]

The one that irritates me the most currently features a fat Asian guy complaining because his mother calls him during 'the big game'.  I think the commercial is for TIVO.  Anyway, he is just the most sissified guy I've ever seen, and needs to man up and stop worrying about petty shit like that.  

The constant images of spineless guys on TV leads to the pussification of men everywhere.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

+eleventybillion. I hate the truth.com
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Commercials?  What commercials?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Truth anti smiking commercials and that freaky plastic king in the BK ads
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:02:09 AM EDT
[#46]
NEEEWWWWW!

Get jokes deliverd on your cell phone! They're HILLLAAAARRRIIIOUS!

I hate that fucking commercial so much whenever I see it I immdiately  turn off the tv and stop watching whatever show I was watching, it's that annoying. The announcer's voice is just so phoney and strained, with fake laughter and all, it just makes me pop a vein.

That, or the new Guys Gone Wild! commercials on comedy central. Usually directly proceeding a girls gone wild commercial. When I first saw it, I thought it was a joke or parody commercial. Then I realize it was real.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:03:48 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
What's in your wallet?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/phanrang/capital_one.gif

rofl I work right down the street from them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:09:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Anything forcing me to listen to people eating or drinking. That positively enrages me.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:11:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Any commercial that protrays the man as a bumbling idiotic fool, and the women as the shining knight in armor hero.

This might explain why I watch no sitcoms anymore, as they all follow this meme.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

"na na na na na na na na na na na nahhhh"

Here are mine:

"I've got the Sunday ticket, i've got the Sunday ticket.....on direct...TV"

"You're a freshness fanatic Mrs Freshy Freshyington"
(I'd hit it, I just hate the commercial)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top