Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 7:40:01 PM EDT
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184126,00.html

U.S. crude settled down $2.02 to $63.09 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, extending losses since late January to more than $5. In London, Brent traded down $1.77 at $61.56 on the International Petroleum Exchange.

The losses came ahead of a U.S. government report that was expected to show an increase in domestic crude inventories of 800,000 barrels and a boost in gasoline supply of 1.6 million barrels, according to a Reuters survey. U.S. crude stockpiles are already more than 10 percent higher than they were a year ago, the result of increased foreign shipments and slower refinery activity. ...

Losses? Don't they mean SAVINGS? If the cost of oil goes down, it's saving us money.

... Saudi Arabia, the world's top oil exporter, said Tuesday it had "concerns" about the Bush administration's recent call to cut its addiction to Middle East oil. "What concerns us is all the talk about not wanting our oil," Saudi Oil Minister Ali Al-Naimi told an energy conference hosted by Cambridge Energy Research Associates.
Oh uh, now would be a good time to kiss American booty Minister Ali.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
There goes my oil stocks profits.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
So that means gas will go down a nickel for 3 days and then go back up a dime?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:45:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So that means gas will go down a nickel for 3 days and then go back up a dime?

Ah....exactly.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There goes my oil stocks profits.  hinking.gif

You should have been doing well if you have had them for very long.
RFG
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:46:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You should have been doing well if you have had them for very long.
RFG

I've done OK.  I bought in a little too late.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:52:57 PM EDT
[#6]
My Energy Fund is up over 60% for last year - I love high oil prices!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#7]
GWB saves our ass!

thx GWB!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top