Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 7:33:56 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me these guys are still breathing? THis actually took place at ground zero yesterday .

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/010091.php

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I am sure no harm came to them,even though they should have been arrested and charged with treason if they are citizens,if not then bury them in that big hole their buddies made on 9/11.

ETA,this is not what freedom of speech means.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, in a free country they can get away with that-not like where they belong.

BTW...you really need to pony up for a membership.  You've got quite a few posts to NOT be a Team Member.

HH
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a free country.
I would have been hard pressed to not share my thoughts on the issue with them.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a religion of peace, everyone.  Move along...nothing to see here...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:41:25 PM EDT
[#5]
They'll get what's coming to them.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Can anyone tell me these guys are still breathing? THis actually took place at ground zero yesterday .

That's the difference between them and us....we allow stuff like this.

NOTE: this response brought to you by the Columbia School of Journalism .
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:43:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It's a free country.
I would have been hard pressed to not share my thoughts on the issue with them.

A little too free IMO,the enemy is allowed to protest on our streets a big WTF?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:47:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll bet a few guys from FDNY could've had a great deal of fun with some firehoses.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
BTW...you really need to pony up for a membership.  You've got quite a few posts to NOT be a Team Member.

HH

actuly, ive been here since 2001, i hava many more posts
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I see the Fifth column is alive and well in New York City.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

Yeah Cyanide........ We know  Couldn't POSSIBLY be the stellar grasp on spelling you have, that gave you away though.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:53:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

You should work on that.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#13]
That would hurt my feelings to see those guys have their freedoms infringed upon by an angry mob.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:58:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

Yeah Cyanide........ We know  Couldn't POSSIBLY be the stellar grasp on spelling you have, that gave you away though.

dude.. your a fucking retard...

ProfessorEvil, i am, it hasnt posted yet..
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I am sure no harm came to them,even though they should have been arrested and charged with treason if they are citizens,if not then bury them in that big hole their buddies made on 9/11.

I have to disagree....   this is EXACTLY what "Freedom of Speech" means.   I personally find it abhorrent and resist it's meaning with every fiber of my being, but their right to say it aloud in this country is one of the main reasons I've been proud to be in uniform for the last 24 years.

I may hate what they have to say but I'm proud to defend a country that gives them the freedom to say it, even in the face of terrorist attacks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Meh. Sometimes living in a free country is hard. Suck it up and ignore those fucktards.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:03:42 PM EDT
[#17]
sorry I would have taken the assault charge like a man and dished out a swift ass whoopin if I would have seen that.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought I was freaking out there,   in the middle of the topic you got your membership activated.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have to disagree....   this is EXACTLY what "Freedom of Speech" means.   I personally find it abhorrent and resist it's meaning with every fiber of my being, but their right to say it aloud in this country is one of the main reasons I've been proud to be in uniform for the last 24 years.

I may hate what they have to say but I'm proud to defend a country that gives them the freedom to say it, even in the face of terrorist attacks.

Why do they need to stand on our streets and say that? Last time i checked we were at war with these POS jihad people and the fact that they are standing in my country holding a sign like that makes me sick. I would have a hard time not shooting them if i walked by.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Sorry, dont buy the freedom of speech.

"Islam will dominate"

Sounds like a threat to me - I say kick'em in the head.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:17:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

dude.. your're a fucking retard...

ProfessorEvil, i am, it hasn't posted yet..

Maybe..... But at least I can spell and aint a troll.  Now who's the retard ?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:20:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do they need to stand on our streets and say that? Last time i checked we were at war with these POS jihad people and the fact that they are standing in my country holding a sign like that makes me sick. I would have a hard time not shooting them if i walked by.

I have absolutely no idea "why" they have to do it...... and while I hate it that they do, I gotta love that they "can."     Imagine you or I putting on a similar display in Iran, Syria, or Lebanon...  we'd be torn to bits or pelted with rocks or even flogged by "official religous police" before the newspapers would have a chance to photograph us.     The very fact that they can do it here should display a certain moral "high ground."  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I think it shows a nation of weak minded gutless people, i am not trying to start anything with you, i just dont think this kind of thing should be going on, i feel the same way with the imbred members of the KKK.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:27:24 PM EDT
[#24]

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for
people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."

It shows them for what they are, I am glad they identify themselves and what Ideology they believe.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I think it shows a nation of weak minded gutless people, i am not trying to start anything with you, i just dont think this kind of thing should be going on, i feel the same way with the imbred members of the KKK.

At least we can agree to disagree, and I respect your opinion as well as how you've presented it...  

and I, too, am not trying to start anything with you.    I think we're fundamentaly in perfect agreement :-)
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:29:38 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

At least we can agree to disagree, and I respect your opinion as well as how you've presented it...  

and I, too, am not trying to start anything with you.    I think we're fundamentaly in perfect agreement :-)

I agree
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Dirty Motherfuckers! I hope they all get cancer and die.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:31:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I have absolutely no idea "why" they have to do it...... and while I hate it that they do, I gotta love that they "can."     Imagine you or I putting on a similar display in Iran, Syria, or Lebanon...  we'd be torn to bits or pelted with rocks or even flogged by "official religous police" before the newspapers would have a chance to photograph us.     The very fact that they can do it here should display a certain moral "high ground."  

But I think this is part of the problem - Moral high ground?  My guess is the only people we're attempting to feed that to, is ourselves.

My guess is the terrorists on 9/11 didnt give a rats ass that this nation takes the moral high ground on most issues.

The enemy we fight today around this world, couldnt care about our moral high ground.  And I for one, am not trying to impress such a belief on anyone who hates and ultimately wants to kill us.

The Moral High ground has left us with an open border policy and this nations belief that we need to help everyone who comes across it.  Its left this nation with a policy to feed, and pay the expenses of those who come into this country illegally.

I shudder at the thought of what will happen if we're struck again.  Muslim Americans would be the target of retaliation.  By no means do I condone it, but lets be honest- we're kidding ourselves if we think the moral high ground is going to protect anyone if another 9/11 occurs.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Where are the thugs of New York when you need them?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit , we locked up a lot of Japanese folks in WWII for doing nothing .

Here you got the friggin enemy swaggering down the streets they want to destroy .

Somehow I can't see Imperial Japanese being allowed to wave Pro "Sink the Arizona" signs at Pearl Harbor in 1943 .  

We are going to enlighten our selfs to death .

Of course you never know who's zooming who ...... gotta be lots of games being played in NYC
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:16:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:21:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
www.hunt101.com/img/325778.gif

I so gotta get one of those.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:46:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Since its in NY, have some fun with them. Drive slowly up behind them...pull out your megaphone and mimic the sounds of a full auto Browning .30 cal

Otherwise, just use the real thing.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:48:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Where are the thugs of New York when you need them?

+100!

Exactly what I was thing, where are some good ol'NYC thugz on a drive when you need them?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:53:58 AM EDT
[#36]
How about meeting them with with signs reading "Mohammed was a Demon-Possessed Pedophile" and "The Koran was Inspired by Satan," and doing a little performance piece in which you rip pages from a copy of the Koran and use them to wrap pork chops, which you drop one at a time into a trash can? That should get you (and your buds with the asps in the van at the curb) in a position to dish out a little legal ass-whipping.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:06:28 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.hunt101.com/img/325778.gif

I so gotta get one of those.

I have it... doesn't raise nearly as many eyebrows as I had anticipated.

- BG
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:14:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Freedom of speech is not absolute, unless you are one of those people who believe the Constitution is a suicide pact.  If it was, then at what point is someone committing sedition if they can hide behind free speech and pretend they are loyal opposition?

IE - NYT knowingly exposing the NSA program to hurt Bush and sell books.   NSA or more than likely members of Congress and possibly the Courts supplying information to the press on  secret activities they consider wrong, peretending to be "whistle blowers" rather than traitors.  The whole thing sickens me.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:20:49 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

dude.. your're a fucking retard...

ProfessorEvil, i am, it hasn't posted yet..

Maybe..... But at least I can spell and aint a troll.  Now who's the retard ?

you're

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:27:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Choke on a porkchop mother fuckers.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:38:50 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Freedom of speech is not absolute, unless you are one of those people who believe the Constitution is a suicide pact.  If it was, then at what point is someone committing sedition if they can hide behind free speech and pretend they are loyal opposition?

IE - NYT knowingly exposing the NSA program to hurt Bush and sell books.   NSA or more than likely members of Congress and possibly the Courts supplying information to the press on  secret activities they consider wrong, peretending to be "whistle blowers" rather than traitors.  The whole thing sickens me.

DING DING DING

The Constitution does not protect the things that would destroy it.

A spade is a spade.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:14:32 AM EDT
[#42]
That kind of shit just burns me up to no end. IT has JIHAD written ALL OVER IT.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:38:55 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Sorry, dont buy the freedom of speech.

"Islam will dominate"

Sounds like a threat to me - I say kick'em in the head.

I agree.   It is a threat, and is free speech in the same way that yelling "Fire!" in a packed theatre is.    In the GWOT, these two are enemy troops.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top