Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 2:09:31 PM EDT
In light of how terrorists keep escaping from jail in other countries, should we go in after them and send them to Club Gitmo? Poll coming. We've seen too many times that terrorists bribe, tunnel, shoot, barter, etc. their way out of jail and go right back to fighting us.

How far should the US go to insure that the terrorists stay captured? Should we violate another nation's sovereignty to protect our citizens, interests, and nation? Is their sovereignty worth risking our lives? What would you do?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:56:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd be happy if someone picked up Mullah Krekar, he lives in Oslo, Norway. Despite numerous attempts to ship him back to Iraq he managed to stay for some insane reasons. I guess he has some valuable intel as well.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Foregt nabbing them. Kill them.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Foregt nabbing them. Kill them.

/\
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Bad juju keeping enemies of the state in forien prisons IMO.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:19:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:39:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted: Foregt nabbing them. Kill them.
I know it sounds like a good idea, but I say we grab alive if we can. Then we let some female US soldiers stick some panties on their heads for information. I don't trust other countries to divulge all the intel they squeezed (if any) while they had them. Then we'll go with Part 2 of your plan.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:48:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Catch and release doesn't work. Kill Them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:50:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Bump for the daywalkers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top