Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2001 3:23:53 PM EDT
More email to the ORielly- Factor

I agree with you 100 percent. I don't care if my neighbor owns five bazookas, 16 submachine guns, and a fleet of Army tanks, as long as he doesn't use them to commit crimes. I am a licensed peace officer, and I own lots of guns. Rifles, shotguns, and pistols. I abide by the law and I don't really think I am compelled to explain my owning guns to anyone. Especially the likes of Rosie "Fats" O'Donnell and that Sarah Brady thing. But, if they simply must have an explanation as to why I own guns, here it is:

I own guns because I want to.

I also resent these police spokespersons who go national and declare that police organizations favor gun control. Those little puppets would have you believe that they speak for all police officers. Hogwash! Most of my friends are police officers and I have yet to find one who favors gun control. We favor criminal control.

But to Charles Schumer, Barbabra Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Sarah Brady, Fats O'Donnell, and their ilk, I have this to say: Seig heil!

Norman

Link Posted: 8/10/2001 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#1]
what he said was cool and all but, it was in agreement with O'Reilly?? I thought O'reilly was just barely this side of anti? Y'know background checks registration waiting periods??

So we know this guy's on our side, now Bill O is too?
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#2]
erickm,
I sorry all I made a mistake when I said that this email was from Bill O'rielly it was to the
Editor of WORLDNETDAIY,I apoligizes for my error  [spank]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top