Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2001 3:16:47 PM EDT
This IS a GOOD COP [^]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRIDAY, AUGUST 10, 2001

Why cops love guns

I loved your article on Aug. 9 concerning gun control. I am a criminal justice major at the University of Wyoming and a former law enforcement officer who hopes to be back in the law enforcement arena soon.

I found your article to be full of truth and very well written – thank you for taking the time to do so. I personally know many officers who are so opposed to gun control because it make their jobs so much harder because the police are spread so thin as it is, whether they believe that or not.

Gun control has never worked and never will.

I wish people would look at other nations of the world who are experiencing crime levels never seen before because firearms have been taken away from the law abiding citizens who once possessed them (example: Canada/Australia) – now they are at the mercy of the criminals who care not about gun control; actually they like it because it makes their job safer!

Thanks again for speaking the truth about this issue, I only wish more people would take the time to read this article and truly ponder what the issues are in this area before making up their own minds. God bless and please keep up the good work you are doing.

Guy Morrow

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top