Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 9:22:53 AM EDT

New York Daily News - http://www.nydailynews.com

Hillary's bling shows couple is rock-solid

Tuesday, February 7th, 2006

The state of Bill and Hillary Clinton's union is apparently strong - at least judging by the mongo diamond that Hillary was sporting on her ring finger yesterday.

Sources say the former President quietly gave the iceberg-sized bling - thought to exceed 3 carats - to his wife months ago, in advance of their 30th wedding anniversary on Oct. 11 last year.

But the sparkling stunner is so big that the former First Lady has been nervous about wearing it and hasn't broken it out of her jewelry box on a regular basis until recently.

The big bauble was on full display yesterday, when the junior senator visited University Settlement, an outreach center on the lower East Side, to talk about cuts to early childhood education proposed by President Bush.

"It was a gift from her husband," was all Clinton spokeswoman Jennifer Hanley would say.

Of course, it hasn't always been a bed of roses for the Clintons.

After the former President confessed in 1998 to having an affair with Monica Lewinsky, Hillary Clinton wrote in her 2003 book, "Living History," "I felt nothing but profound sadness, disappointment and unresolved anger."

"I could barely speak to Bill," she wrote of the family's summer vacation on Martha's Vineyard in 1998. "And when I did, it was a tirade. I read. I walked on the beach. He slept upstairs and I slept downstairs."

But those days are apparently over - just in time for Valentine's Day next week.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Guys like Bill Clinton only give jewelry to their wives as a peace offering - after they've been caught fooling around.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#2]

I doubt they haven't been 'alone' together in years.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Bill is sucking up so he can have dibs on the title 'first bitch' if IT ever happens or he has done something horribly wrong and is greasing the skids.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Guys like Bill Clinton only give jewelry to their wives as a peace offering - after they've been caught fooling around.  

+1
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:32:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like a down payment for future activities.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#6]
When BJ and the beast do it, is it a 2 bag night?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#7]
3 is big, but Willie had the money for much more. One of the guys I work with bought his wife a 7 carat monster.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:04:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like they are gearing up for 2008
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:06:15 AM EDT
[#9]
When they bring out the diamonds.... there's a chippie in a closet somewhere.... bet on it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#10]
all for show. it won't do to have a divorced presidential candidate in 08,male or female,democrat or republican.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#11]
If he really loved Hillary he'd swallow.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:24:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Rush just said (and I missed what he was referring to), "It will be Bill and St. Hillary back to back.  It's better than front to front, but I wouldn't want to see either."
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
3 is big, but Willie had the money for much more. One of the guys I work with bought his wife a 7 carat monster.

Solitare?

Or total weight?

Travis

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:27:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Could bill be vice president?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Just like the left to wear a gaudy ring to a poor neighborhood.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Solitare?

Or total weight?

Travis
Solitaire. It is an abomination

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:33:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Is it bigger than the one Kobe gave his wife after the Colorado "INCIDENT"????
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:35:36 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Solitare?

Or total weight?

Travis
Solitaire. It is an abomination

Well I guess it would be!  

I think anythig over two carats is to much!  Not about the cost, just looks like shit!

Travis
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:36:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
members.cox.net/the-macallan/BeastKissesBenty.jpg

Dude, that's a bannable offense.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Sources say the former President quietly gave the iceberg-sized bling - thought to exceed 3 carats - to his wife months ago, in advance of their 30th wedding anniversary on Oct. 11 last year.

But the sparkling stunner is so big that the former First Lady has been nervous about wearing it and hasn't broken it out of her jewelry box on a regular basis until recently.

The big bauble was on full display yesterday, when the junior senator visited University Settlement, an outreach center on the lower East Side, to talk about cuts to early childhood education proposed by President Bush.

"It was a gift from her husband," was all Clinton spokeswoman Jennifer Hanley would say.

How many poor children of Katrina could have been helped with that money?

How many warm meals for the homeless could that have bought?

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, that's a bannable shootable offense.

Fixed it for you.  Might want a warning in thread title.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How many poor children of Katrina could have been helped with that money?

How many warm meals for the homeless could that have bought?

+1
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Would they just fucking die already?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Ya'll, she's cheated on him with more women than he's cheated on her with It's true though.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No that isn't ....but this is

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/832380/bill_and_hillary_clinton_1.jpg

bastard!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:37:35 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude if you look real close you can see the tip of her strapon in that pic
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:40:39 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Bill is sucking up so he can have dibs on the title 'first bitch' if IT ever happens .

You beat me to it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll see your fugly and raise you a couple of gruesomes:

BTW... that pic on the left is proof that pinning the flag onto The Beast is like splashing Holy Water onto Dracula.
And just when you though it couldn't get any worse...
Get your barfbags ready...
Don't say I didn't warn you....

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Oooh, its getting ready to spawn.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Smile, Bill.... or I'll crush your nuts.

yes dear.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:00:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Feminism....how ugly women get to have a voice in mainstream society.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:16:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

members.cox.net/the-macallan/BeastCellulite.jpg

the last one reminds of of the old Hillary joke comparing her to a bucket of chicken..Two small breasts, a couple of left wings, and some huge thighs!

My last shot

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#36]
U fuckers are sick.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:46:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Bill should turn in his mancard - Section XII, paragraph 2 of the mancard service agreement stipulates that no looks of sweet surrender w/half closed eyelids shall come accross one's face at any time (especially while on the bottom).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top