Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2006 11:36:13 PM EDT
I got my uncle a Sig P226.

The guy spent all day on my roof installing a solar water heating panel he gave me. Saved me a lot of cash that day, not to mention if "I" installed it I'd still be trying to fix leaks.

Not only that he desperately needed a reliable handgun. He's one of those people who thinks things like "8 guns are enough." He finally grabbed a AR15 last year.

The poor guy hasn't even filled his first safe yet.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Sooo...What do we get if we repaint your house?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll clean your gutters and do the toilets.

I'd like a 16" DSA FAL.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:45:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You wouldn't take it...HK sucks remember.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:45:35 PM EDT
[#4]
sucha nice guy SteyrAUG, but what would ya give me if i fixed that leaky kanuter valve on you car?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
sucha nice guy SteyrAUG, but what would ya give me if i fixed that leaky kanuter valve on you car?

You could KEEP the car.

I didn't plan on keeping it anyway.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:50:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You wouldn't take it...HK sucks remember.

Touche wise ass.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:58:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You could KEEP the car.

So where about do you live, what kinda car do you drive, and whats all wrong with it.  And will you be making me dinne after words?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:01:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You could KEEP the car.

So where about do you live, what kinda car do you drive, and whats all wrong with it.  And will you be making me dinne after words?

1990 Dodge Omni. It did come in handy last hurricane season, I parked it in front of the door to protect the house. Part of somebodies roof hit it instead of my front door. There's nothing wrong with it other than it being a Dodge Omni.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:06:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You could KEEP the car.

1990 Dodge Omni. It did come in handy last hurricane season, I parked it in front of the door to protect the house. Part of somebodies roof hit it instead of my front door. There's nothing wrong with it other than it being a Dodge Omni.

I smell demo derby in the works.  geeze steyr, your a real nice guy, i was in i car wreck with my buddy back in oct, i pulled im out of his overturned truck we were in because his gas tank was leaking, and all he gave me was the front licence plate off the ladys truck that tboned us that our one friend stole at the scene.  althoug we wrecked in a DODGE, so your omni might be a curse.  

ETA: that licence plate says lucky 13 around a skull and crossbones.  creepy
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:29:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'll clean your gutters and do the toilets.

I'd like a 16" DSA FAL.

I'm thinking airsoft.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:33:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I can come fix your back yard fence anytime you want done... for a Sig226.
You do need that fence fixed if you want to sell that house  
Oh, make it a 9mm.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:33:33 AM EDT
[#12]

I be lovin' my 226!!

Nice!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Was it a blue gun?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:44:36 AM EDT
[#14]
nah it was a bb gun!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Do you need any tile or brick work done around the Aug household???

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:07:54 AM EDT
[#16]
I'll build you either a nice brick chimney, or a block bunker.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#17]
What would I get if I promised to shovel your driveway every snowfall for the next year?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top