Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 8:13:44 PM EDT
Was there ever a commercial Burt Gummer figure?  There are some custom jobs, but they seem to have disapeared.  Any info?  

"Don't fire until you see the whites of their heat-seeking organs."
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Shit, I would buy it
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:26:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I was gonna say McFarland toys but im searching with no luck

LINK
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think they sell them, but I made one for the hell of it. I'm not into that stuff like Sgtar15 was but it was kind of fun to do. I gave him a Barrett and an outfit just like in that picture: an OD green top and desert bdu pants. It sits on my bookshelf.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't think they sell them, but I made one for the hell of it. I'm not into that stuff like Sgtar15 was but it was kind of fun to do. I gave him a Barrett and an outfit just like in that picture: an OD green top and desert bdu pants. It sits on my bookshelf.

post pics
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:29:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#6]

this one looks like the guy from Apocolapse Now

"Charlie dont surf"

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:37:49 PM EDT
[#7]
They f----ed up on this photo. NO black out lines of weapons on wall.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't see one at Spawn.  The link at FOF is dead.  Rats!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top