Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 4:27:32 PM EDT
New just reported that the Huntington Park PD caught the bastard that pulled the necklace off the 5 year old girl.  Also his gf who was driving the getaway car.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats great i hope he actually gets locked up and not just probation.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:32:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Pulled a necklace off a FIVE YEAR OLD?  Jesus Christ.  How valuable could jewlery a five-year-old is wearing possibly be?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#4]
good
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Get a rope.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Hope that guy gets a cell with bubba for a long time
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Pulled a necklace off a FIVE YEAR OLD?  Jesus Christ.  How valuable could jewlery a five-year-old is wearing possibly be?

Thats not quite the point. Not that I would do such a cheese-brained thing, but in a perfect civil world, I could let my 4 year old daughter wear a $10k bracelet while she rides her bike on the sidewalk, and not worry about someone taking it or worse.
As it stands, its not safe in most places to let kids play outside by themselves.

Locked up hell, I'd rather see his brains splattered.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:47:34 PM EDT
[#8]
reminds me of that asshole who took a piece of pizza away from a little kid, turns out that made it his third strike, he got life in prison, for the act
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#9]
He need's an ass whooping.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#10]
If he's convicted I hope they get a rope.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Hep me!  I'm up in Canada right now and have no idea what you're talkin' bout.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#13]
good. Now shoot him.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
reminds me of that asshole who took a piece of pizza away from a little kid, turns out that made it his third strike, he got life in prison, for the act

I never heard about that one.

Reminds me of something that happened when I was a kid. We went on a Boy Scout outing to a minor league baseball game and they had a pizza giveaway. Some of the kids in my troop were sitting in front of a teacher from my middle school and his family. Our guys won the pizza, and the mascot walked up and handed it to them. The teacher grabbed the box and distributed all of the pizza to his kids.

A couple of years later he ran over a nother teachers child at a party at his house. I guess karma really does catch up to you.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:31:09 PM EDT
[#15]
No, if it was Karma, he would've been run over. Or worse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top