Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2006 4:17:06 PM EDT
I just looked at there catolog and there are a few things that I might be interested in. My first question is about the company. Has anyone ever had any problems with them good comments are welcome. How do they handle stuff, like they shipped the wrong stuff or you get broken stuff.

The next question is on page 110 of there catolog. I'm looking at the HAKKO tactical double ring site (4 MOA size dot). It says it has 5 brightness levels and on the scope it says "tacpoint" I'm thinking that the item # is (HAKTACL). Anyone have one of these, if so any comments are welcome. Are they worth the $100 bucks thee asking for it.

The next question is about the "NcSTAR" laser bore sighter and sight tool on page 115. There asking $39.99 for it and I was wondering of the quailtiy of this set up. Keep in mind guys I don't have alot of money dont get me wrong I would love to have a aim point or something of that caliber (and that will happen one of these days but for now as far as the TACpoint goes I'm going to put it on a AR-15 A2. Went I get the money for the nicer sight then this TAC point (If I buy it) will go on my ruger 10/22 so it wont be buring money so to speak. Thanks for your help and input. I read here a long while ago someone saying that they bought a TACpoint and that they loved it. So I am curious if this is the same TACpoint that he (or she ) was talking about. Sorry about the grammer in advance.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:19:28 PM EDT
[#1]
CDNN has never done me wrong, some people have received bad merchandise on occasion(usually when ordering used mags) but they always seem to work things out without much trouble

the tacpoints are great little sights, just dont fool yourself into thinking that you're receiving a $400 aimpoint and you'll love it.  

no ideas on the NcStar boresighter
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just looked at there catolog and there are a few things that I might be interested in. My first question is about the company. Has anyone ever had any problems with them good comments are welcome. How do they handle stuff, like they shipped the wrong stuff or you get broken stuff.

The next question is on page 110 of there catolog. I'm looking at the HAKKO tactical double ring site (4 MOA size dot). It says it has 5 brightness levels and on the scope it says "tacpoint" I'm thinking that the item # is (HAKTACL). Anyone have one of these, if so any comments are welcome. Are they worth the $100 bucks thee asking for it.

The next question is about the "NcSTAR" laser bore sighter and sight tool on page 115. There asking $39.99 for it and I was wondering of the quailtiy of this set up. Keep in mind guys I don't have alot of money dont get me wrong I would love to have a aim point or something of that caliber (and that will happen one of these days but for now as far as the TACpoint goes I'm going to put it on a AR-15 A2. Went I get the money for the nicer sight then this TAC point (If I buy it) will go on my ruger 10/22 so it wont be buring money so to speak. Thanks for your help and input. I read here a long while ago someone saying that they bought a TACpoint and that they loved it. So I am curious if this is the same TACpoint that he (or she ) was talking about. Sorry about the grammer in advance.

I have had generally good luck in dealing with CDNN and I don't ever hesitate to order from them.  The Tacpoint is a damned good sight for the money,  I don't know if it is still there or not but there was a very long thread in the Optics forum about them you may want to check it out.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I trust them more than any other gun dealer, great experience with them.  Don't know about the NcStar but it's a bore sighter, if you're gonna go cheap, that would be the item to do it with.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I've bought from them more than once Good place to do business
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:38:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok thanks for the replys guys.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've bought from them more than once Good place to do business

+1 i'll do buisness with them again (soon).
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I have ordered a LOT of stuff from them and have never had a problem. I only stopped buying as often when I found AR Mags for 5 bucks cheaper
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#9]
good company which also happens to have great sales on occasion

their magazine/sales booklet makes for great "throne material"
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#10]
They get an A+ from me. The day after the ban died I ordered some G-17 mags.  They arrived in about 5 days. Even with the overwhelming amount of orders, CDNN got my order right and shipped it fast.  Ought to be cake for them now.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:38:37 PM EDT
[#11]
My buddy in Orlando has purchased numerous Sigs from them and has never been disappointed.

HH
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#12]
awesome company
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Never had a problem, great company
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top