Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2006 2:51:59 PM EDT
I'm am getting to Old for these Northern winters, and am looking to move to a warmer State. I live in Vermont where you don't need Permits, you can carry conceal or in the open no hassles. Probably why we have the lowest crime rate per Capita in the US, cause everyone is Armed. I have heard Arizona is the next best, any truth to that. Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Open carry and $20 permits here.

No SBR's or SBS's though. For now.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have heard Arizona Alaska is the next best

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:56:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Nebraska is friendly... NFA wise... CCW will be here soon hopefully... It does not have one thing you are looking for though..

Warmth.... In the winter anyway.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Kentucky has some of the best gun laws in the nation. Wyoming does too, but it's cold there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top